Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    itshim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 11:06 PM
    Movie search by description
    The girl was rich, she fell in love with the stable boy, the mansion burns down, the girl runs back for stable boy, they both die, the wake up along time later as ghosts, the mansion is rebuilt and a new couple lives there, the ghosts try to communicate with the couple and succeed, and they have to figure out why they are ghosts, and there is a note hidden in a clock that they have to find.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 3, 2012, 08:57 AM
    Sounds like The Time of Their Lives

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie search by description? [ 3 Answers ]

What is the title of an american movie about a sadomasochist relationship between a lawyer and his secretary

Movie search by description? [ 1 Answers ]

I trying to find a movie or TV show, when a girl is dating a guy. The girl has problems where she has to call her family every single night. Its like her mind is control to talk to her mom everyday, and the more she lives, her family controls her life, she has to grow up on her own now and the guy...

Search for movie by description? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie title. Several women, all a victim of rape or have close ties to a victim, get together to perform surgery on the many rapists that didn't serve time for their crime. I think it's an early 80's movie but can't remember the title.

Movie search by description [ 2 Answers ]

About 25 years ago I watched a movie, the name escapes me, that simply returned to my memory. Now, I would like to find it again. THE PLOT: A young man, Pakastanian perhaps, poses as a doctor in England. The key to his success is a machine which stretches the body of his well to do clients....

Movie search by description [ 1 Answers ]

A few years ago I rented a mesmerizing movie about a woman who was having trouble connecting with her husband so she and he went through counseling. The therapist had the couple connect physically without intercourse. It turned out the woman revealed she had, as a child, been sexually abused by a...

View more questions Search