Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kiralouise Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 09:04 PM
    What should I do to get my boyfriend back?
    It all started because he couldn't let go of the old me.. even though I've changed. He doesn't believe that some of the time. Cause sometimes little things trigger his emotions.. He broke up with me last night. And I honestly believe that if he can give me a second chance that we can fix things.. I just don't know what to do. I feel like I'm pushing him away, and I don't want to do that. It just hurts so bad to be without him. What can I do to get him back?
    monsieurjj Posts: 56, Reputation: 3
    -

Aug 5, 2012, 08:15 PM
    Give him space to heal then talk about it
    here2assist Posts: 101, Reputation: 27

Aug 7, 2012, 10:49 PM
    I know this isn't what you want to hear but here goes. He broke up with you and now you give him exactly what he requested... nothing. That means no contact in any way, shape or form. If he comes back which they often do then you can evaluate your feelings. Until then focus on moving forward. I will tell you that if he broke up with you once, chances are he will break up with you again. I've done it to guys before. I broke up with them for legitimate reasons, missed them, got back together and ended up breaking up with them again when the same problems recurred.
    monsieurjj Posts: 56, Reputation: 3
    -

Aug 7, 2012, 10:54 PM
    here2assist is correct, the pain is even worse when you get back together then lose them again, best be prepared and when there is an opportunity at least you are prepared and have changed for the better

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why has my boyfriend gone back to his ex? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 35,, single now,, met a guy off the net and we he had told me that he had been split with his ex for 2 yrs,, they had been together for 12 and have kids,, one step one his own. He was here over the weeknd,, knew something wasn't quite right about things,, but he gave no impression of him...

How do I get my ex boyfriend back? [ 5 Answers ]

My ex and I were together for 2 and a half years, been best friends for over three years. We were living together for over nine months, but the last month I was there we were technically broken up, I just hadn't moved out yet. He is telling me that he is unhappy with his life and just can't be in...

Just got back with boyfriend of two years and he's back to doing the same thing that. [ 17 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I of two yeas just got back together on new years eve... we broke up for exactly two months... now its been just two weeks and he's back to doing the same thing that caused the breakup in the first place... he doesn't call/answer/and barely texts me... he uses the excuse that...

My boyfriend dumped me and I want him back how do I get him back? [ 6 Answers ]

:( My boyfriend dumped me because I was always arurging and he dumped me and I want him back but the only thing is is that he has a new girlfriend and I've told him I've changed but he does'tn kown how to break up with her. How do I get back together with him? :confused:

How do I get my boyfriend back? [ 14 Answers ]

Hi everyone I resently walked out on my boyfriend because I didn't realise what I had. We both lived in england (but I'm from wales) I love him so much and I just wanted 2 teach him a lesson. He's away wiv the army for 3 weeks now and says he wants some space which is fine and he said after...

View more questions Search