Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akyriaco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 08:41 PM
    Hopping vampires
    I am looking for a movie I thought was seven lucky ninja kids but I watched it and it wasn't the one I'm looking for. I remember a scene with one of the bad guys pretends to be a hopping vampire. Any ideas anyone?

Check out some similar questions!

Vampires? [ 8 Answers ]

Do vampires really exist and if so would one like to talk to me and become my friend this is a harmless question

What to do after being accused of car hopping [ 4 Answers ]

Well it was the night of black Friday, November 27th, I was hanging out with friend A when friend B called to play Billiards after he got off work so me and friend A went there and played at 11:30PM to 12:30AM -1 AM. So after billiards we went to friend A's house to get a few things so after that...

Vampires? [ 12 Answers ]

We always here all this stuff about vampires but "none of its real" somebody couldny just make this up could they? Any feedback? Do you beleve have? You seen? What I really want to know (and Kind of want to beleve!)

Caught car hopping [ 9 Answers ]

I was busted for driving my friends to do car hopping and caught and some of the property was returned but I did get in trouble with police only 1 time just before for running out on restaurant tab but no charges where laid and the restaurant thing was in a diff jurisdiction then the car hopping...

Tiny hopping bugs in sinks and tubs [ 3 Answers ]

I have tiny bugs in kitchen sinks, bathroom sinks and tub. Not in the shower stalls. They hop like fleas and they seem to be multiplying. What are they and how do I get rid of them. They don't fly, they hop.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.