Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JayrBaltz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 08:37 PM
    Poppy seeds on a Boston pizza burger
    I took one bite of my burger until I realized I have a urine test for pre employment tomorrow. What are the chances of a positive result. One bite
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2012, 08:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JayrBaltz View Post
    I took one bite of my burger until I realized I have a urine test for pre employment tomorrow. What are the chances of a positive result. One bite
    None. Won't be present let alone detectable. Also, poppy seeds used in food products must now be subjected to some form of pressure wash. Not up on that but supposedly removes the alkaline. Even if not, you didn't consume enough to register even within a few minutes afterward.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ate poppy seeds last night.. can this explain a failed drug test? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all, I just recently got back on to rotations after a jacked up incident at a site in october; the terms were that they were going to let me back on rotations beginning in march provided I renewed my TB test and drug screen by January 31st. I did this on the 27th; however, I got a call...

Poppy seeds [ 1 Answers ]

Will eating poppy seeds before a urine test make me positive for opiates?

Computers, thriller, older movie, pg-13, poppy seeds [ 2 Answers ]

There is a movie I have been looking for and can't seem to remember the title. All I remember from the movie is that it was pg-13, it was about a guy that knew how to do something on the computer and a bunch of men were after him. There are 2 scenes I remember, 1 is when he is hiding at a kids...

Poppy seeds on a drug test [ 12 Answers ]

I was wondering if its true that eating a poppy seed muffin before a drug test can show positive Opium?

Calorific values in pizza &burger [ 2 Answers ]

please give calorific values in pizza and burger

View more questions Search