Ask
    bubblegumxox Posts: 97, Reputation: 0

Jul 31, 2012, 07:35 PM
    How to lose weight
    Em hi... I was wondering if anyone as advice on how to lose weight fast
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 31, 2012, 07:37 PM
    Seven or so pounds a month is about the best you can do.

Jul 31, 2012, 07:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Seven or so pounds a month is about the best you can do.
    How
    Do yo know any recipes or food I should eat while I run and exercise
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 31, 2012, 07:48 PM
    Don't eat anything made with wheat flour, rice, or sugar. Drink 8 or more glasses of water a day, especially 15 minutes before you eat something. No liquids allowed except for water. Eat fruits and vegetables (fresh) and lean meats with no fat or skin.

Jul 31, 2012, 08:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Don't eat anything made with wheat flour, rice, or sugar. Drink 8 or more glasses of water a day, especially 15 minutes before you eat something. No liquids allowed except for water. Eat fruits and vegetables (fresh) and lean meats with no fat or skin.
    Cool thanks :)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 31, 2012, 08:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bubblegumxox View Post
    Cool thanks :)
    I'm serious. Now try it for two weeks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am 16 and I am over weight I weight 216 pounds what can I do to lose weight [ 3 Answers ]

I am 16 and I weigh 216 pounds I want to lose weight I cut down on my junk food and on my sodas and juices I exercise about once a week because I am to busy doing homework but it seems not to work I can't lose weight even if I cut down on all my junk food I need help I want to lose a least 60...

How much good fats can I eat a day in order to keep my weight or lose weight? [ 2 Answers ]

I lost 4kg with a 21 day sugar/carb free diet to break my sugar addiction. After that I've kept really healthy and off sugar and carbs but sometimes I get so hungry like today, I ate 250gr of nuts which have 1200 kcal plus 5 tablespoons full of coconut oil plus 1 1/2 avocados, eggs, chicken and...

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

How do I lose weight? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 5'7 and 153 lbs I really want to lose some weight especially because of my 36DD that just make me so uncomfortable. I can't seem to stick to anythung I have tryied weight watchers and that didn't work. Does anyone have some sugestions that can help me stick to a healthy life style?

Weight lose [ 0 Answers ]

I am a little over weight, I am 5'4 and about 155 pounds. I have successfully lost 5 pounds, out of the 30 I wanted to loose (and kept them off for 3 weeks now). I can't loose anymore (Going by measurements not pounds), I go to the gym for at least 1 hour a day (Cardio and weights), walk my dogs...

View more questions Search