Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bubblegumxox Posts: 97, Reputation: 0

Jul 31, 2012, 08:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    You said: "So that's not sayn I'm a strong person it could mean I'm a slut I'm caring I'm responsible and I have money u can b all those things and not be strong like you can act it but thats it"
    Yea I mean u act lyk a strong person when all u want to do is cry
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 31, 2012, 08:41 PM
    So it's all an act with you?
    LetLoveBleedRed Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 10:46 PM
    Some people do it for the same reason people do drugs - the rush. Other people do it for attention. Some people do it for the same reason people get tattoos - They like how it looks. If you think I'm crazy, look up scarification. Everyone has their own reason.
    Dican212 Posts: 25, Reputation: 4

Jul 31, 2012, 11:03 PM
    Just to answer your question, I did when I was back in high school, to be honest I first did it to get attention as my friends were doing it, very stupid of me because after awhile, (still during high school) I started using it as an easy-quick and simple stress and emotional release for myself, for problems like. When I was a reason for a couple breaking up, to the stress of parents arguing, being yelled at for no good reason.
    But the most recent and last time that I had done 'that' was because I always "hide" my emotions, not sharing my issues which had caused it to build up, and at this point all it needed was a stick of a pin and it will explode and that's what exactly happened, where I cut myself 3 times that pierced all my skins levels (not sure if it's a real thing, but you get the point), and was rushed to hospital and nearly institutionalized.

Aug 1, 2012, 04:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dican212 View Post
    just to answer your question, i did when i was back in high school, to be honest i first did it to get attention as my friends were doing it, very stupid of me because after awhile, (still during high school) I started using it as an easy-quick and simple stress and emotional release for myself, for problems like. When i was a reason for a couple breaking up, to the stress of parents arguing, being yelled at for no good reason.
    But the most recent and last time that I had done 'that' was because I always "hide" my emotions, not sharing my issues which had caused it to build up, and at this point all it needed was a stick of a pin and it will explode and thats what exactly happened, where I cut myself 3 times that pierced all my skins levels (not sure if its a real thing, but you get the point), and was rushed to hospital and nearly institutionalized.
    You don't have to tell me but do u have scars

Aug 1, 2012, 04:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LetLoveBleedRed View Post
    Some people do it for the same reason people do drugs - the rush. Other people do it for attention. Some people do it for the same reason people get tattoos - They like how it looks. If you think I'm crazy, look up scarification. Everyone has their own reason.
    I like your reply
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 1, 2012, 05:13 PM
    Some do it because it is the only thing they think they can control in their lives.

Aug 1, 2012, 05:50 PM
    Some do it because it is the only thing they think they can control in their lives.
    That reply I also reli like

Aug 1, 2012, 10:29 PM
    Quote "you don't have to tell me but do u have scars"

Yep, 3 of them

Aug 2, 2012, 05:42 AM
    Quote "you don't have to tell me but do u have scars"

yep, 3 of them
    Are you proud of them?. I alri have scars and I'm proud of them

Aug 2, 2012, 05:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bubblegumxox View Post
    Are you proud of them? ...I alri have scars and I'm proud of them
    To be honest, yeah I am abit proud of them, cause now since they are there, they are a constant reminder of what I've been through and how I handled it (which wasn't a good idea), but it lead me to the mentally of not giving a damn of what people really say or do and a chance to improve myself since I'm still alive and all

Aug 2, 2012, 02:39 PM
    to be honest, yeah i am abit proud of them, cause now since they are there, they are a constant reminder of what i've been through and how I handled it (which wasnt a good idea), but it lead me to the mentally of not giving a damn of what people really say or do and a chance to improve myself since i'm still alive n all
    Yea like some people say its nt ri to be proud of dem bu it is because it reminds you of how stupid and confused you were when you were young ha
    It's good not to care what people think of you because you are who you are
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2012, 02:42 PM
    yea like some ppl say its nt ri to b proud of dem bu it is coz it reminds ya of how stupid and confused you were when u were young ha
    It's good not to care what ppl think of ya coz u are who u are

You are on an adult board - either use English instead of text speak or I'm going to ask that your posts be removed.

For a person who doesn't care what other people think you're sure on AMHD explaining yourself a lot.

Aug 2, 2012, 02:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    You are on an adult board - either use English instead of text speak or I'm going to ask that your posts be removed.

For a person who doesn't care what other people think you're sure on AMHD explaining yourself a lot.
    Yea because you ask a lot of questions and I really hate being judged but I don't let it get to me
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 2, 2012, 02:59 PM
    Yea because you ask a lot of questions and I really hate being judged but I don't let it get to me
    I'm a mod and a site editor and was horrified at that texting you did -- especially since I KNOW you can type proper English. Judy is right. I or another mod will remove texting if it happens again.

We are all judged by what we do and how we act. You are judging Judy when you said what you did about her.

Aug 2, 2012, 03:08 PM
    I'm a mod and a site editor and was horrified at that texting you did -- especially since I KNOW you can type proper English. Judy is right. I or another mod will remove texting if it happens again.

We are all judged by what we do and how we act. You are judging Judy when you said what you did about her.
    Eh what did I say about her?
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2012, 03:11 PM
    eh what did I say about her?

You are proud of your scars. You are encouraging other people to cut to prove they are strong or survivors... or something else.

You never understand a single response you get.

I think you're a troll, an attention-grabbing troll.

(I know, "what's a troll?")
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 2, 2012, 03:11 PM
    eh what did I say about her?
    "you ask a lot of questions"

That's what we do here. That's why this is such a terrific site. We ask questions and we care about the people (not "ppl") who visit or become members.

Aug 2, 2012, 03:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    You are proud of your scars. You are encouraging other people to cut to prove they are strong or survivors ... or something else.

You never understand a single response you get.

I think you're a troll, an attention-grabbing troll.

(I know, "what's a troll?")
    No I don't mean to be encouraging other people to cut to prove they are strong or survivors or something... I am not an attention grabbing troll... I don't want attention I don't like attention and I don't need attention
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2012, 03:18 PM
    No I don't mean to be encouraging other people to cut to prove they are strong or survivors or something .... I am not an attention grabbing troll ... I don't want attention I don't like attention and I don't need attention

Then stop posting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HONDA ACCORD 1992 will cut on and cut off after making loud whistling sounds [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn my car on it makes this loud noise and it cuts right back off but it gets very hot fast

My blower on inside unit will not cut off I cut and crimped wires back together [ 1 Answers ]

Where do I put the blue and red wire to the blower on the inside unit

View more questions Search