Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarahcooper88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 06:35 PM
    Blister cluster
    My three year old son has a cluster of little blisters on his wrist. They don't feel itchy and don't hurt. I first noticed one blister in the same spot a day or so earlier I thought it was a tiny scrap that was getting infected because it looked like a pimple with a scab on top. So I scraped and cleaned it, and now there are four more blisters in the same area, seems to have spread. What could this be? Should I be very concerned?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2012, 07:31 PM
    Could be Poison ivy or another contact dermatitis. Any in the yard?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blister on penis [ 1 Answers ]

I am

Looks like a blister [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 22 and I have what I hope isn't an issue. I have sex regularly but always with the same partner. I "never" use condoms and I know I should but I don't. So here's my problem. Now recently I have a noticed a small boil type bump at the base of my penis but on my testicle.Its been there for about...

Blister near the eyes [ 1 Answers ]

My son has small bubble like blisters near his eyes closer to the nose for over 20 days they are increasing now. Is there any home treatment for it? Or any other herbal treatment for it?

Blood Blister? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, This is not for the faint of heart... I have some type of blood blister on my forehead, and can't figure out how to get rid of it. It started as a zit, which bled heavily when I accidentally scratched it. Then, it seems like the blood clotted into something that looks like a raised...

Blister on heal [ 3 Answers ]

I have started to walk everyday. I have got a large blister on my heal of my foot. Should I drain it? What should I do? I do not want to start walking.

View more questions Search