Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 1, 2012, 04:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bubblegumxox View Post
    How is it a sad situation
    You're cutting yourself, so desperate to have a boyfriend that you asked how to get one online. Your mom is fed up with you, because you're not being a good kid.

How is that not a sad situation?
    bubblegumxox Posts: 97, Reputation: 0

Aug 1, 2012, 04:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    You're cutting yourself, so desperate to have a boyfriend that you asked how to get one online. Your mom is fed up with you, because you're not being a good kid.

How is that not a sad situation?
    Im not desperate I think its easier to take advice off a stranger than someone I know
    My mom isn't fed up of me I'm working my way back up to her level of respect
    I cut myself because it's a bad habit and I'm getting help sooo I don't think it's a sad situation... what's sad is someone judging yo when they only know what you've done NOT what you've been through
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 1, 2012, 05:39 PM
    what you've been through
    What have you been through?

Aug 1, 2012, 05:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    What have you been through?
    A lot I'm not going to say everything but ilk say a few things...
    I was sexually abused as a child
    I watched my dad die in front of me
    I have been beaten by an ex step dad
    I have lost some of my siblings
    I have been bullied in school
    And it goes on but I'm not going to say anymore
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 1, 2012, 05:50 PM
    A lot im not gonna say everything but ilk say a few things ...
    And it goes on but I'm not goin to say anymore
    Have you reported the abuse and beatings and bullying? Gotten counseling for any of this?

Aug 1, 2012, 05:52 PM
    Have you reported the abuse and beatings and bullying? gotten counseling for any of this?
    Yes and yes like I said before I'm getting help in everything and I'm getting better
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 1, 2012, 05:55 PM
    I was not judging you. I was saying all of these questions you are asking, all of these concerns you have is a sad situation. If all of these things you just mentioned has happened, it is a sad situation.

Aug 1, 2012, 06:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    I was not judging you. I was saying all of these questions you are asking, all of these concerns you have is a sad situation. If all of these things you just mentioned has happened, it is a sad situation.
    But its not really like all of these things happened for a reason.
    Nothing is an accident
    And all those things that happened aren't that sad it kind of shows my true colours... A little scared little who can't say to someone "No"
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 1, 2012, 06:10 PM
    I find all of these things happening in the life of a 13 year old sad, then coupled with this need you have to have a boyfriend to kiss you in the rain and all the other post of yours, show a lonely young girl. I find that sad. Not in a judging way, but as a mom, a 13 year old life should not have that much grief.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 1, 2012, 06:11 PM
    But its not really like all of these things happened for a reason.
    Huh?
    Nothing is an accident
    Double huh?
    And all those things that happened aren't that sad it kind of shows my true colours... A little scared little who can't say to someone "No"
    Triple huh?

Please explain all that.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 1, 2012, 06:55 PM
    A lot im not gonna say everything but ilk say a few things ...
    And it goes on but I'm not goin to say anymore
    I was molested from the age of 5 to around 12 by my cousin.

I was raped at 18.

I watched both my parents die in front of me, 6 months apart.

I was beaten by multiple idiot boyfriends, have a lovely scar on my forehead from a guy that bashed my head into the windshield of his car because I wouldn't have sex with him. When my head broke his windshield he was so angry that he beat me up some more He was a prince compared to some of the others.

I never had siblings. When my parents dies, I was on my own.

I was bullied at school.

I used sex as a way to numb myself from feeling all the things I went through, in other words, I let guys use and abuse me, because I thought I deserved it for "allowing" myself to be molested and raped.

There's more... but like you, I won't post it.

In other words, I've been there, done that. Now you're doing it.

When you first asked how to get a boyfriend, my initial reaction was "this girl needs a boyfriend, just like you needed one". The thing is, I never needed one. I wanted one because I was afraid to be alone, and I wanted someone to show me that I was better than what others had treated me like. Sadly most of them showed me the opposite.

Is that why you want to be kissed in the rain? You're looking for romance, hoping it's better than what you've already been through.

You need therapy. You need help. You do not need a boyfriend, and you shouldn't have one until you have yourself figured out.

What you want doesn't exist, because it's not about any guy. No guy, no kiss in the rain, none of that will fill the void. None of that will help. You need to fix you! You need help.

Aug 2, 2012, 04:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    I was molested from the age of 5 to around 12 by my cousin.

I was raped at 18.

I watched both my parents die in front of me, 6 months apart.

I was beaten by multiple idiot boyfriends, have a lovely scar on my forehead from a guy that bashed my head into the windshield of his car because I wouldn't have sex with him. When my head broke his windshield he was so angry that he beat me up some more He was a prince compared to some of the others.

I never had siblings. When my parents dies, I was on my own.

I was bullied at school.

I used sex as a way to numb myself from feeling all the things I went through, in other words, I let guys use and abuse me, because I thought I deserved it for "allowing" myself to be molested and raped.

There's more....but like you, I won't post it.

In other words, I've been there, done that. Now you're doing it.

When you first asked how to get a boyfriend, my initial reaction was "this girl needs a boyfriend, just like you needed one". The thing is, I never needed one. I wanted one because I was afraid to be alone, and I wanted someone to show me that I was better than what others had treated me like. Sadly most of them showed me the opposite.

Is that why you want to be kissed in the rain? You're looking for romance, hoping it's better than what you've already been through.

You need therapy. You need help. You do not need a boyfriend, and you shouldn't have one until you have yourself figured out.

What you want doesn't exist, because it's not about any guy. No guy, no kiss in the rain, none of that will fill the void. None of that will help. You need to fix you! You need help.
    Omfg I'm getting help like and its okay now
    A lad I like asked me ou so I won't need anymore answers
    And its terrible what happened to you it is but I'm not trying to get a boyfriend because it takes the pain away from what I've been true like I have felt what love feels like everyone has no matter what age and I get that feeling when I'm with this lad
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2012, 05:49 AM
    Omfg I'm getting help like and its okay now
    A lad I like asked me ou so I won't need anymore answers
    And its terrible what happened to you it is but I'm not tryin to get a boyfriend coz it takes the pain away from what I've been true like I have felt what love feels like everyone has no matter what age and I get that feeling when I'm with this lad

No, it's not okay now - you cut yourself and you're proud of your scars, so proud that you brag about them. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/mental...es-689162.html

I can't imagine any "lad" wanting to get involved with you on any level.

Alty put it very clearly - you enjoy the attention and you are very transparent. If we can see it, "lads" can see it.
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2012, 05:53 AM
    Ha so I saw it in a movie and now that's my big dream to kiss a lad in d rain ha and I'm not stupid ino he won't fill that emotional hole on my life ha

No, I don't think you do know this.

You need some serious, professional help.

I think if all your threads were combined it would add some background to this story.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 2, 2012, 07:05 AM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/mental...es-689162.html
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/childr...-689185-2.html

I think you have a lot going on in your life. You don't need a boyfriend. The drama that could comes with that complicates your life even more.

Aug 2, 2012, 02:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    No, it's not okay now - you cut yourself and you're proud of your scars, so proud that you brag about them. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/mental...es-689162.html

I can't imagine any "lad" wanting to get involved with you on any level.

Alty put it very clearly - you enjoy the attention and you are very transparent. If we can see it, "lads" can see it.
    Them I enjoy what attention

Aug 2, 2012, 02:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/mental...es-689162.html
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/childr...-689185-2.html

I think you have a lot going on in your life. You don't need a boyfriend. The drama that could comes with that complicates your life even more.
    My life isn't complicated
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 2, 2012, 02:40 PM
    My life isn't complicated
    Let me see:

1. school
    2. family
    3. counseling for being sexually abused as a child, watching your dad die in front of you, being beaten by an ex step dad, losing siblings, being bullied in school, and it goes on but you're not going to say any more
    4. cutting deep enough to leave scars
    5. wanting a boyfriend
    6. wishing for a romance like in the movies
    7. dealing with a new boyfriend and keeping him interested
    8. wanting to find ways for your mom to be proud of you after you disappointed her terribly by doing something bad
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2012, 02:40 PM
    em I enjoy what attention

In the event this is a question and not a statement you enjoy the attention cutting gets you - starting with how proud you are of your scars.

Anyone interested in "being" your boyfriend is going to run for the hills when he sees your scars and realizes you have, at best, issues.
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2012, 02:41 PM
    Lemme see:

1. school
    2. family
    3. counseling for being sexually abused as a child, watching your dad die in front of you, being beaten by an ex step dad, losing siblings, being bullied in school, and it goes on but you're not going to say any more
    4. cutting deep enough to leave scars
    5. wanting a boyfriend
    6. wishing for a romance like in the movies
    7. dealing with a new boyfriend and keeping him interested
    You left out disappointing her mother. Oh, and kissing in the rain.

And she doesn't need any more (or anymore) answers - "A lad I like asked me ou so I won't need anymore answers"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend working overseas, How can I make things easier for myself and my boyfriend? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend has had to move back home to work. Basically, so he can get some money together for a deposit on his own place back in London. It's overseas, so its both difficult and expensive to see each other. It's only 3-4 months, which in the bigger picture isn't really all that long, but he's...

My boyfriend mom told me today that my boyfriend was molested as a child [ 4 Answers ]

She asked me to keep it to myself till he tells me one day, we both started to cry, and she feels angry because she didn't know, and if she could, would want to file a late rape charge. It hurts, and I wish he could tell me, and know that I love him no matter what. He recently about 4 months...

Does my Boyfriend love me Is my boyfriend a gold digger he lives thirty minutes away. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay. Before I met this guy I was in a relationship with a guy who I was with for almost a year until we broke up on oct 9th 2010 then I met this guy name lawrence on oct 12th 2010 he approached me on Facebook I was very doubtful of me and him starting a relationship since I just got my...

View more questions Search