Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    azswr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 05:34 PM
    Is my friend being scammed?
    I know someone who has actually gone to Ghana and gotten married. He has returned to the US and is now sending lots of money to his "love" preparing to live with her for the rest of his life (allegedly). Would the scammers go this far... continue to carry it out? Is there a way to check the validity of the marriage?thanks in advance
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 31, 2012, 05:42 PM
    Yeah probably.
    MELLOWROE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2012, 08:09 AM
    I think you or your friend is being scammed, I have worked many cases fake married even the license is fake , and people,ask yourself one question is it to good to be true. Many million people get scammed out millions millions a dollars a month from over the world all point at ghana. It many pretty women their but most of them all ready married, normally the pimp which is the husband will always stay in the back ground he may be married to 2 or 3 women he use your money to help take care of him and the other wife. On other hand if u trust she is for real don't send over 150.00 a month more than enough for her to live out are. Good luck study the country are ghana

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I being Scammed? [ 4 Answers ]

I've been corresponding with a beautiful Ghanaian from Kasoa Ghana for several weeks. I want to believe everything that is said, supposedly by her, that I don't really know for sure if it her or someone else sending pictures. She asked for me to send her money to renew her passport. I did and it...

Am I being scammed? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I check out a person who may or may not be scamming me. I have been scammed badly in the last six months and do not want it to happen again if I can help it. Thank you.

Am I being scammed [ 1 Answers ]

I received aletter that states final award winning notification check enclosed it is from a computterized ballot system drawing rom readers digest for 48,000 the check is for 3thousand claiming that the check covers both adminstravive and clearance fees for the winning of 48,000. I called they...

I've been scammed? [ 10 Answers ]

I moved 150 miles to another state for a job I was offered. I rented a house in the same town as the job. I moved in a month and a half ago. Since moving in they have had to cut a hole in the wall to fix plumbing, we have an air conditioner that doesn't work properly (doesn't cool below 83...

Was I Scammed? [ 6 Answers ]

I am pretty new to this bank stuff. I opened an account with wells fargo not too long ago, got a credit card and have had good credit blah blah. THis woman called me today from "Membership Services" based in Florida. They are offering free trips to people with good credit and stuff like that. I...

View more questions Search