Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yarberrobin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 05:32 PM
    How do you connect the throttle linkage on transmatic lawn tractor
    How do you connect the throttle linkage on transmatic lawn tractor

Check out some similar questions!

Mtd transmatic lawn tractor model 760 [ 2 Answers ]

I have a MTD model 760-779 transmatic lawn tractor. Last year the ignition switch stopped working or rather when you turned it to start it wouldn't do anything. I was able to bypass it and jump the starter directly and get it to start but this year it just turns over when I jump the starter and...

Where do the springs go on governor/throttle linkage? [ 0 Answers ]

I took off carb. To clean on my Lawn Chief, 14.5 horse I/C OHM riding lawn mower. Got it running, but motor throttles way up! I forgot where the springs go. Thinking that's the problem. There's a short heavy duty spring that I don't think is in the right spot. Been searchin for an hour! Where do...

Scotts s1642 lawn tractor steering linkage? [ 1 Answers ]

The main steering linkage on my Scotts s1642 has separated fom the bushing. Where can I locate that part online?

Lawn tractor throttle very slow response [ 0 Answers ]

Throttle response on lawn tractor very slow, sometimes takes 10 minutes to truly get to top RPM, eventually gets there with no further throttle movement. Fuel pump was changed and fuel lines. Plugs old----

Need a throttle linkage diagram for 303777 [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to rebuild a vanguard 16 hp briggs and stratton but can't remember how to assemble the throttle linkage

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.