Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joandoe52 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 07:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBill100 View Post
    EtG does not accumulate. So figure your time from each drinking session separately not added together.
    So then I would be clear?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2012, 07:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joandoe52 View Post
    So then i would be clear?
    You should still be clear.

Jul 31, 2012, 08:24 PM
    You should still be clear.
    I have been reading several of your replies to people, and I just can't see how I would be clear or at least not in the red zone, can you please tell me how? I do have a fast metabolism but I have not dranken a lot of water or worked out, other people did all of that. I drank a diet coke and a bottle of water right before the ua. Can you please explain how it would be passable? In reading the other posts is appears that I may not pass. Is it the 500 cut off?
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2012, 08:41 PM
    I have been reading several of your replies to people, and i just can't see how I would be clear or at least not in the red zone, can you please tell me how? I do have a fast metabolism but i have not dranken a lot of water or worked out, other people did all of that. I drank a diet coke and a bottle of water right before the ua. Can you please explain how it would be passable? In reading the other posts is appears that I may not pass. Is it the 500 cut off?
    500 certainly helps. Probably reduces clearance by a min. of 20%. I have no idea what other posts you are referring to. I never consider exercise although you're right most people think of running 10 miles. I consider quantity, time, gender and age. There are numerous examples of people passing at greater consumption in shorter periods. Most of the research is based on 100 ng cutoff and you should pass even at that. If you don't pass at a 72 hour interval it would be very exceptional.

Jul 31, 2012, 08:48 PM
    500 certainly helps. Probably reduces clearance by a min. of 20%. I have no idea what other posts you are referring to. I never consider exercise although you're right most people think of running 10 miles. I consider quantity, time, gender and age. There are numerous examples of people passing at greater consumption in shorter periods of time. Most of the research is based on 100 ng cutoff and you should pass even at that. If you don't pass at a 72 hour interval it would be very exceptional.
    But you are calculating from last drink, I thought you calculated from BAC=0, so that would be less...
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2012, 08:56 PM
    But you are calculating from last drink, I thought you calculated from BAC=0, so that would be less....
    There is no way of determining your BAC. I am measuring the grams of pure alcohol consumed.

Jul 31, 2012, 08:57 PM
    There is no way of determining your BAC. I am measuring the grams of pure alcohol consumed.
    Okay, thank you so much for your help, I know I must be more than a pain for the day.

Jul 31, 2012, 09:09 PM
    I have been reading several of your replies to people, and i just can't see how I would be clear or at least not in the red zone, can you please tell me how? I do have a fast metabolism but i have not dranken a lot of water or worked out, other people did all of that. I drank a diet coke and a bottle of water right before the ua. Can you please explain how it would be passable? In reading the other posts is appears that I may not pass. Is it the 500 cut off?
    And if it was more than 6 drinks? 6 drinks is approximate could have been closer to 7 or 8, would that change things?
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2012, 03:47 PM
    And if it was more than 6 drinks? 6 drinks is approximate could have been closer to 7 or 8, would that change things?
    Yes that would certainly change things. Then you are in a danger zone.
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2012, 04:40 PM
    Amount of alcohol consumed cannot be determined from quantity of EtG.

Aug 7, 2012, 12:46 PM
    My UA came back normal, thank you for your help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My landlord has two rental units on the same heat bill and electric bill. [ 2 Answers ]

Is it legal for him to charge utilities on an estimated percentage of use? This is in Pennsylvania.

Accounting journal entry received utility bill, the bill was not paid? [ 1 Answers ]

November 30: Received the utility bill for November, $350. The bill was not paid

Filed bankruptcy in 2005,bill included but was garnished in 2009 pd bill in full [ 5 Answers ]

I had a vehicle that was repossed in 2004-2005. The vehicle was sold in their auction, leaving a balance(amount unknown). I received a letter in 2005 stating I owe $4999 plus 25% per annum. My employer received a wage levy for this same bill stating I owe $9366.00. My wages were garnished and...

I need to know immediately [ 1 Answers ]

I am 16 years old. I live in TN. I am 8 months pregnant. My mom lives in an unstable home. I think that is very unsafe. My mom recently just got robed at gun point. My dad just got married 4 months ago and his wife dosent want me around any more. She is currently 6 months pregnant. My dad is making...

Need help immediately [ 1 Answers ]

Unless otherwise noted ignore air resistance and friction and use g=9.8m/s2. Assume mass of the baseball is 0.145kg. A baseball is hit with a velocity of 35m/s at a angle of 35 degrees above horizontal. (a) What is the horizontal component of the initial velocity? (b) What is the vertical...

View more questions Search