Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wpkiii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 04:14 PM
    What is the thc cutoff level for a drug test at quest diagnostics
    I took a drug test today at Quest Diagnostics (employment pre-screening). Prior to the test, I passed one first check home test and 8 thc testing strips, never failing one. I have not smoked marijuana in 24 days and prior to that, I was an infrequent smoker.

Does the standard Quest Diagnostics THC test use the 50 ng/ml cutoff? The job I was just offered is a white collar job for a relatively liberal organization. Just trying to find out what my chances are...
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2012, 04:54 PM
    The cutoff should be 50 ng/mL the same as the OTC you have been using. It's reasonable to expect the same results particularly in view of your test repetition. All of the tests work on the same principle one is non-instrumental and Quest's is automated and therefore may stay a little closer to cutoff standard.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cutoff level for meth in hair folicle testinG? [ 6 Answers ]

On Dec. 23 I did several lines of meth in a 3 hour period. I took a hair folicle test on Jan. 23 and this did not show up. No I have did one line of meth and am hoping that this will not show up. Is there a cut-off level? I know it was stupid... Please help

Drug test paper work inaccurate with drug test given [ 4 Answers ]

I work as a residential contractor at a larger company. The larger company brought my company in to be randomly drug tested. We had to fill out paper work giving our consent to take the drug test and what not. On one of the papers was a list of the drugs they would be testing for. Weed, coke,...

What would cause a 34 on a drug test for thc [ 1 Answers ]

My son took a drug test last week. He was told he tested positive for thc, however, he does not do drugs. He requested a lab test be done. They told him his result was 34 with a 15 cut off for the screen on a gc/ms. Is it possible this is a false positive? Or did they even do a lab test at all?

Does THC found in marijuana affect the level of HCG when pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

My friend Sally feels pregnant, but all her test are coming back negative. She has smoked marijuana though recently can that affect the level of HCG pregnancy tests detect?

View more questions Search