Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GailNt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 03:55 PM
    Final clean pricing
    I currently run a painting business and have been asked to do an estimate on final clean ups. I'm looking for a good way to price it so that I'm not beating myself up over it. For starters I am working in Cambridge Ma. In high end new condo construction. I'm looking to price 5 new condos at 1288 sq ft each. If anyone has a good formula/ rule of thumb to go by, it would be appreciated. I'm looking to be competitive, but not outrageous.

Check out some similar questions!

Post Construction Clean up pricing [ 12 Answers ]

I'm a new business located in Wilmington, DE in need of assistance in pricing my first post construction clean up. The job is 150 unit 125,244 sq ft apartment complex. The complex has 12 buildings, has an entrance way and the office are has a community room The scope of services requires the...

How much should I charge to clean new construction home 1200 sq ft./ final clean [ 7 Answers ]

I'm bidding to clean a new construction home 1200 sq ft for final clean-up. How much do I charge? I did a walk through the house and there is tape on the edges of carpet as well as clear plastic cover which seals the top of carpet to be removed, labels on windows, appliances, bathtubs, and...

New construction clean up pricing [ 1 Answers ]

Can you give me a roundabout guestimate on the prices for new construction clean up around here (Pierce County, Tacoma, Washington area)?

Construction clean up pricing [ 1 Answers ]

Greeting to all and thanks for your help and support. Im a small business owner in the Ohio area and was just asked to summit a bid on a new housing project, they would like for me to do the final clean up for this facility, it is 65,000 sq. ft and I have a four week time frame to complete it. ...

Commercial post const. Clean pricing per square foot [ 2 Answers ]

What is the going rate per square footage for a commercial post construction clean? It is a tim hortons restaurant.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.