Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steven doughert Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 03:48 PM
    How many fuel relays are there in a 1995 honda civic
    How many fuel relays are there other than the main fuel relay in a 95 honda civic. I replaced the main relay and the fuel pump and I'm still having trouble with the fuel pump engaging when starting the car.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2012, 04:12 PM
    The PGM-FI Main Relay is it. Try cleaning the main ECM ground, located on the thermostat housing (3-wire brass connector). You are likely having problems with the fuel pump, due to intermittent ECM failure. Does the Check Engine Light sometimes stay on, when you turn the ignition switch to Position II?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1995 Civic won't start has spark and fuel? HELP PLEASE [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 95 Honda Civic DX 1.5L non-V-tech that was running fine then it sat in my garage for about a week while I was doing some unrelated work to it and then went to test drive and had little difficulty starting but started and ran smooth. Then went to start next morning and wouldn't start. Car...

1992 honda civic car stopped while running I replaced fuel pump no power to the fuel [ 1 Answers ]

My car stopped while it was running I replaced the fuel pump,computer,and main relay and still makes the sound like it wants to start but it lacks the gas I checked for power the computer wire has power also the main relay has power but the fuel pump does not have power I also checked all the...

Why is my honda civic is not getting fuel I already change fuel pump , [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 92 honda civic I chang everything , I open the fuel filter line and crank the engine and their no fuel coming anywhere,

View more questions Search