Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2012, 10:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SK0857 View Post
    I have been working previously in the same shop and left about one year ago. I could keep my card and continue to use it after my departure. Do you think it will help me to have less trouble?

Now I'm confused - did you FIND the card OR is it your card from when you were employed and you are still using it?
    SK0857 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2012, 07:48 AM
    Yes, it was my own card and I continue to use it.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2012, 07:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SK0857 View Post
    Yes, it was my own card and I continue to use it.

And here's the problem - I'm an investigator. That's what I do. You posted two different versions.

This started as "I had found a discount card of a departement ..."

Now you remember that you didn't FIND the card, you are an ex-employee, still using an employee discount card.

You've have taken up the time of a lot of people by lying about the circumstances.

I trust you will be more honest in Court - although I highly doubt it.

You will be charged with employee theft. That's a lot more serious than finding a card on the street and using it.

What did you possibly have to gain by lying about the circumstances to those of us who VOLUNTEER on AMHD?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

Will a felony stop me from receiving a "z" card or merchant mariners card? [ 2 Answers ]

I was convicted of burglary of an unoccupied conveyance (car) and grand larceny Less than $3000 and felony criminal mischief! I received pretrial intervention and this is my only offence ever! The terms to my pre trial is that when it is over, my case shows up as ajudication withheld. Will this...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Illegal "collective punishment" [ 8 Answers ]

Critics say the fuel reductions to Gaza amount to that, but is it really true? Gaza's main power plant began shutting down on Sunday due to a fuel shortage caused by Israel's closure of the Hamas-controlled territory's borders, a move taken in response to Palestinian rocket attacks. ...

View more questions Search