Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mike728 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 08:16 AM
    Will I fail EtG test if I had one beer
    I had one 7oz beer at 8pm on Monday. I will have an EtG alcohol urine test on Wednesday from anywhere from 11am to 1pm. Will I fail or pass? Calculations indicate that is about 38 hours.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2012, 08:47 AM
    You should pass. Clearance time for one beer (12 oz, 5%) is in range of 18-21 hours.

Would appreciate it if you would provide your gender, height, weight and report back with your results. I try to keep track of the low consumption <24 hours tests.

Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG test will I pass or fail for one beer? [ 4 Answers ]

I know this question is asked a lot on here and I'm sorry for the repeat but I have not seen any spacific answers to my question. I had one 12 oz beer on on wedsday at 10pm and unknown to me at that time I had to take a egt test on Friday. I took the test at 215pm. Will I test positive for that one...

Can non-alcoholic beer make you test positive on an ETG test? [ 3 Answers ]

I had 1 non-alcoholic beer 96 hours before and 1 non-alcoholic beer 72 hours before an ETG alcohol test. I weigh 122lbs and am 5 ft 3 in good health. I was applying for a new job and wasn't aware that you had to pass an ETG test. I know there isn't much alcohol in these but heard it can be...

Will a swallow of beer make you fail an EtG test [ 5 Answers ]

On Wednesday at 8:30pm I had two swallows of Icehouse beer, and Thursday I accidentally sipped someone's wine thinking it was my glass, however, it was not a mouthful. Friday morning at 8:00am I had to take a random ETG test, will I test positive? (I drank water regularly and on Thursday after I...

Non alcoholic beer EtG test [ 1 Answers ]

Can I test posative?

View more questions Search