Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamiekh89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 04:14 AM
    Lost nz passport in ozz! Need to go back to nz
    Hi there, I recently made a (what was supposed to be) brief trip to australia. Now I cannot find my passport and have had to cancel my return flight to nz. To add to the frustration I have not any other form of i.d!! I need to get back to newzealand a.s.ap. And don't know how to get hold of another passport. Anyone know how to apply for another passport from here, even without my id and approximately how long it could take?

Kind regards
    Very stressed kiwi stuck in koala land
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 31, 2012, 05:19 AM
    Contact your embassy.

Contact us | About the High Commission | Australia | NZEmbassy.com

They can issue emergancy travel documents and/or forward your application for a lost passport to proper authorities

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Renewed passport recently but old passport with visa to usa lost... what 2 do? [ 3 Answers ]

Recently I renewed my passport but my old passport in which visa for usa was stamped ,got lost. What am I supposed to do?

Lost Passport with no details of previous passport--Very important [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, What can be done when a passport is lost and no details regarding the previous passport ios available?? The FIR from the police station was produced at the regional passport office but we got a response saying that another passport cannot be issued if the details of previous passport are...

Ozz Franca big-eyed clown paintings [ 1 Answers ]

I bought 4 Ozz Franca big-eyed clown paintings at a yard sale last summer. I am trying to find out if they are legitimate or not. I have already contacted his gallery and sent a picture of them. His daughter, Lauren, seems to believe they are, but can't be 100% sure by a picture. I'm unsure how...

View more questions Search