Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    death2064 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2012, 10:01 PM
    Trying to find 2 movies
    Only know 2 scenes from each movie.

1st movie I believe is a horror film from 80's or 90's, all I remember is someone injecting something into a towel, then a woman taking a night swim in a pool, but when she uses the towel, it kills her.

2nd movie is a bit tougher, and I also believe a horror movie from the 70-90's, I'm pretty sure it involves a man having to kiss a 200 year old ghost.

These 2 movies have been bothering me for close to 15 years, really hope someone can answer these...
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Jul 29, 2013, 03:47 PM
    Is the second film a comedy? If so...

High Spirits (1988)
    Starring Peter O'Toole, Steve Guttenberg, Beverly D'Angelo, Daryl Hannah, Liam Neeson
    IMDb synopsis:
    When Peter Plunkett's Irish castle-turned-hotel is about to be repossesed, he decides to spice up the attraction a bit for the 'Yanks' by having his staff pretend to haunt the castle. The trouble begins when a busload of American tourists arrives, along with some real ghosts. Among the tourists are married couple Jack and Sharon. Sharon's father holds the mortgage on Castle Plunkett, so she's hoping to debunk the ghosts. After meeting pretty ghost Mary, Jack is eager to believe. Can there be love between a human and ghost? Jack and Mary are going to try and find out.

High Spirits (1988) - IMDb

At one point, to prove his love, Jack must kiss Mary, who has turned into an ancient, horrible creature.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find movies? [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for a 1930's film where the girl is the daughter of an earl or a duke and she goes to the palace after her mother and sister have left, bringing with her a beautiful dress for her sister, she picks the kings roses, gets in trouble, meets the king, he falls madly in love with her and...

Try to find old movies? [ 2 Answers ]

A movie from around 1970 about a group of kids who see a bison farm and watch as they are slaughtered. They scheme to release the bison. A song in the movie was the theme to The Young and the Restless.

Find movies by description [ 2 Answers ]

An old classic suspence/thriller American movie about a wild chase by a satanic cult.Shot in all of Texas.

Find movies by description [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I am looking for a movie I saw a few years ago where a middle ages mother was getting remarried and her five children came back for the wedding. One of her duaghters was originally a nun but on her return announced that she was leaving the clergy because she was pregnant. The movie centers...

View more questions Search