Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Girl_Problems Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2012, 08:51 PM
    Inserting a tampon
    Hi, I am a 15 year old virgin, and I can't insert a tampon. I have tried many times, and it just doesn't go in comfortably. I am a dancer so having my period during dance class or performances isn't comfortable while wearing a pad.

I also have a pretty heavy period, so I was surprised that I couldn't insert a tampon! My friend has told me about a hymen surgery she got to allow her to insert a tampon, and I am very interested in getting the surgery, but I was just wondering what the procedure was and was wondering if there would be a recovery time.

I have one last worry. I pass large blood clots in my period during the 2nd,3rd, and 4th day. I have researched about it, and some say it's normal, and others say it isn't... So I was wondering your perspective on it! I would also like to add that when I pass the large clots, I get a harsh pain in my lower abdominal.

I truly appreciate you assistance!
    emeli15 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Aug 2, 2012, 06:31 AM
    You should make a appointment with your primary doctor and get the advice they give you:)Its also uncomforable for everyone at first
    Also ask him or her if a tampon can pop your cherry I've heard it do..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Inserting a fathers name [ 1 Answers ]

My Daughter is 24 years old and we have just been reunited. Ashley's mother omitted my name from the birth certificate and disappeared with my daughter and we have spent years attempting to locate one another. I am trying to do the correct thing here and we would BOTH like to have my name on her...

Inserting records [ 3 Answers ]

While working with a spreadsheet and inserting a new record how can I keep the numbers in seccution like 123 inserting two and still counting correctly. Bill

View more questions Search