Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SmoothskIn7 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2012, 04:13 PM
    From HQ to natural skin lightener
    Has anyone used hq with very good results n later switched to a natural kind of lightener n was able to maintain with no major problem?
    beautifulskin Posts: 143, Reputation: 5

Jul 30, 2012, 09:49 PM
    Yes I have done that in the past because if you use hydroquinone for too long after a while it doesn't work anymore.
    SmoothskIn7 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 04:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulskin View Post
    Yes I have done that in the past because if you use hydroquinone for too long after a while it doesn't work anymore.
    Thanks so very much for your respond Beautifulskin: I'm still In the process of exfoliating, so as to get rid of scars and dull dead skin; then my plan is to lighten about 3 shades because I'm a medium brown skin tone and caramel tone in some places of my body: but my goal is to keep the new skin tone with a natural lightener. If u don't mind me asking, can you give me some guide or lead on how your lightening journey began and how it is now. The do's n don't s; or simPly the products you reccommend; as well as things that works for you as far as regimen, and things that didn't. You can email me if it's a private answer @ [email protected]. Or just however way you prefer to respond. Thanks so much again for taking your time to respond to my concerns/questions about skin lightening.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the best skin lightener for dark filipino skin? [ 0 Answers ]

I heard Belo essentials is good.. and Godiva but I am really unsure Also I heard Godiva doesn't work that well for many and they possibly have the same skin type as me so I'm worried I want reasonably fast results

Best Skin Lightener African Americans for sensitive skin? [ 0 Answers ]

Best Skin Lightener African Americans for sensitive skin?

Natural skin lightener [ 2 Answers ]

Does any body know of natural skin lightener, without the use of chemicals etc. I have dark pigmentation on left side of my face that looks ugly! Wud be grateful for any advice. Thanks:)

Has any one used neoprosone gel forte to lighten skin or as a skin lightener [ 70 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to this site but I wanted to know if any one knows about neoprosone gel forte. I have been using this cream for six months now I have had very good results, but I just wanted to know if any one has the same out come as me. I was using mono to depig my skin, but after 8 months of...

Would like to know about skin lightener or skin whitener [ 2 Answers ]

I am an african female with very dark skin, that I would like to lighten. First, I have read about L-Glutathione vitamins used with Vitamin C, then I read about monobenzone, but I don't know where to purchase this. Please give me opinion on both of these options.:) :)

View more questions Search