Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    do-well Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2012, 02:41 PM
    How much is a fair rate to charge for creeping juniper shrub removal
    I have to removal 3"-6" in height 10'-20' spread creeping juniper covering over 150-200ft of property.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 02:47 PM
    I am a gardener, and know well this is a big job,could not say how much. Why would you want to tackle this; are you a professional. There are roots to be removed, otherwise, forget it. I would say hundreds of dollars in my neck of the woods which is southeast ontario.
    do-well Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2012, 02:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    I am a gardener, and know well this is a big job,could not say how much. Why would you want to tackle this; are you a professional. There are roots to be removed, otherwise, forget it. I would say hundreds of dollars in my neck of the woods which is southeast ontario.
    Its on my property and I don't want to get ripped off by professionals,I know its possible for the roots to be about 5 inches or so deep in the soil. The juniper is about 3"-6" in height and 10'-20' spread and covers over 150-200ft of my yard!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I charge a fix rate or charge by the square ft to paint a house exterior. [ 1 Answers ]

Should I charge a fix rate or charge by the square foot to paint the exterior of a home around 2000 square feet?

I charge $544 to clean 3200 sq. Ft. Office/ is this fair price? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I charge $544 to clean an office that is 3200 sq. ft. and am wondering if this is a fair price./// $544 per mth, which breaks down to $136 per week for 1 x week cleaning, ($544 mth.)// I then add $30 to that = $166 for 2 x per week. ($664 mth.)/ I then add $15 to $166 = 181, ($724) for 3...

How much is a fair price rate for wallpaper removal. [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know what is a fair rate to charge for wallpaper removal?

Juniper shrub removal and soil treatment [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had a large juniper shrub removed from my front lawn and am constructing a three terrace planter to cover the spot. How much new soil should be laid down and how much of the soil that the juniper was in should be removed? Can or should this "old soil" be treated if not removed prior to...

View more questions Search