Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessa90 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2012, 08:45 AM
    Are there any pagans or witches in Derby?
    My name is Jessica I am 21 years old. I am a beginner wiccan. Well I've always been interested in spiritual things and wicca and magic. I've read what I can about wiccan online and I wear a pentagram ring and necklace. But I've not really been able to practice wicca or witchcraft because I live at home. My family accepted that I converted from christian but I don't have hardly any room in my house to do much. I don't really know or have likeminded friends to teach me rituals and to teach me spells and how to become a well qualified witch. Is there anyone in Derby England that is a witch? I would like to make likeminded friends and learn from people. Thank you
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 10:38 AM
    Put an ad in your local paper; but wiccans I know do not cast spells, nor do they like being called witches.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kentucky Derby [ 1 Answers ]

I am having difficulties in understanding the racing vocabulary:- 1) There were 19 Contenders on the list. 2) There were 8 OFF THE TRAIL on a list that followed. What is the meaning of Off The Trail ?

2009 Kentucky Derby [ 4 Answers ]

Just in case anyone was wondering here are the post position and odds for the 2009 Kentucky Derby. The Favorite is #13 I WANT REVENGE. Good luck! Post Horse Odds 1 West Side 30-1 2 Musket Man 20-1 3 Mr. Hot Stuff 30-1 4 Advice 30-1 5 Hold Me Back 15-1 6...

View more questions Search