Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msleo1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2012, 08:38 AM
    Rights in county jail
    My grand daughter has been put in the hole because another inmate told her to mop the floor and she refused, they had words, the other girl cryed to her mom. Her mom called the sheriff, it has been 4 days and she haaaas not been out, she is about to have breakdown ,what can be done, its asmall town
    msleo1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2012, 08:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by msleo1 View Post
    my grand daughter has been put in the hole because another inmate told her to mop the floor and she refused, they had words, the other girl cryed to her mom. her mom called the sheriff, it has been 4 days and she haaaas not been out, she is about to have breakdown ,what can be done, its asmall town
    they have not let her out for tge 1 hour a day, she really don't no why she is in there, cause it wasn't a fight, the mother must know the sheriff, the sheriff hasn't been to see her to tell her why she is there
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 08:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by msleo1 View Post
    ... another inmate told her to mop the floor and she refused, ...
    "What we got here is... failure to communicate." Cool Hand Luke (1967) - Memorable quotes :)
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2012, 10:36 AM
    Hello m:

She needs a lawyer.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to get married to someone in the county jail [ 6 Answers ]

How do I marry someone in the county jail?

County Jail Classifications [ 2 Answers ]

I have a friend who is currently incarcerated in the county detention center... His classification type has changed recently from GP to GP (KT) IO and I was just curious to know if anybody could tell me what this means? Thanks in advance.

Marrying someone in a county jail [ 1 Answers ]

There are reasons that it has to be before the person gets out. I just want to know how to accomplish this?

Marrying someone who's in a county jail [ 1 Answers ]

How would someone go about marrying someone who's in a county jail? What procedures do you have to go through and how do you find someone to do the marrying?

View more questions Search