Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    big1phyl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2012, 07:59 AM
    Bowel obstruction and cannot use the bathroom
    I have a obstruction and cannot use the restroom also I have a lump in my groin that comes and goes but never for long
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 03:05 PM
    Have you seen a Dr? Bowel obstruction would be a diagnosis. Are you sure it isn't constipation?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Theft under 5000 and obstruction of police officer? [ 4 Answers ]

My brother was caught shoplifting "a whole chicken" from price smart foods. After he walked out of the store, the security came and took him to the back until the cops came. Upon cops arrival, my brother were asked for his name, address, and personal info. But because this was the first ever...

Sewer vent obstruction [ 3 Answers ]

Wondering if a sewer vent obstruction could cause a sewer gas smell in all the drains when the upstaire toilet is flushed? Problem didn't exist until a super flush toilet was installed upstairs.

Charged with theft and obstruction of justice [ 4 Answers ]

Is it considered theft if you go into a store to check out your items and you find a wallet sitting on the store counter and you get the wallet go outside off the store property and open the wallet and discover no id only grocery cards and medicare cards and also cash, but then you are approached...

Floodwater Obstruction [ 1 Answers ]

I live in an Arizona flood plain area where rainwater and sometimes storm ditches overflow. Water historicly drains through backyards to a nearby creek. My new downstream neighbor Installed an earth levee on his side of the fence .blocking the flow and flooding my back yard.There is now several...

Whirlpool Dryer Lint Trap Obstruction [ 1 Answers ]

My 4 year old 'imperial' whirlpool front loading dryer will not let me push the lint trap back in. I started a load for drying, but remembered the lint trap needed cleaning, so I opened the door to stop the dryer, pulled out the lint trap, cleaned it out and attempted to put it back in. I...

View more questions Search