Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carl Gaunce Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2012, 06:47 AM
    collar bone injury
    Four weeks ago I crashed my bike and landed on my shoulder. I have full range of motion of the arm with the only major pain occurring when I cross my body with the injured arm/shoulder. The shoulder was xrayed and I was told I did not break the collar bone. I have a large marble size bump on my collarbone, some pain in the shoulder muscles, and it feels like the bone is moving separately beneath the bumpwhen I raise my a arm over my head. Do I need to have another x-ray out am I just impatient?

Check out some similar questions!

What Do I Do About Hairs from Skin on My Collar Bone Growing on a Skin Graft? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, All! Had a large area of skin cancer removed from my nose and slightly above my right eye a couple of months ago. The graft for it was from an area directly on the front of my collar bone. Have now found some hairs growing out of the graft. They definitely aren't whiskers! What might...

Gymnastics injury to tail bone I can't exercise hevaly whate to do? [ 1 Answers ]

I hurt my taile bone doing a back tuck .an docter said that I hae to waght 2 weeks then come back for an x ray. Till then no heavy exercise .wiche for me is horrible I base my day on exercise of a nice porshone of it I am thinking of doing a strict diet for the time I am out .the worse part is the...

New Collar vs Blue Collar [ 1 Answers ]

What kind of occupational do service workers have? Would unionzation may be able to help resolve some of those complaints? Is there any reason why a "new collar" worker not want the same benefits and clout that "blue collar" workers were able to get by unionization? What might be some of the...

New collar and blue collar workers [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any reason why a "new collar" workers would not want the same benefits and clouts that "blue collar" workers were able to get by unionizing?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.