Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hiranye Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2012, 05:34 AM
    Friends, is there any way to enter the administrator account without password in win7
    I want to enter a administrator account without password in win 7, do you know any type of way please tell. Thanks
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 30, 2012, 05:54 AM
    Yes assuming it was originally setup without a password..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forgot administrator password, cant log-in [ 3 Answers ]

I have a laptop which is running windows 7 wiped cleaned, my administrator account was reset and password was forgotton. There is no password reset disk available, what can I do.

How do I enter a password in a Samsung phone that has a unknown password? [ 2 Answers ]

How do ia decode a Samsung phone that has a unknown password? And how can I use a verizon wireless phone in Liberia?

Password checker that allows the user to enter a possible password in a textbox [ 1 Answers ]

I need help creating a password checker, the password must be 8 to 15 chars inlength, and nust contain 1 uppercase, and one lower case and one numeric digit, and a dialog box to display a message box displaying a message wheter or not the password is acceptable.

Hacking a password governed by administrator [ 5 Answers ]

Hi dear friends Please help to know the password for entering into the system as an administrator as I have a networked systems of around 100 governed by different logins like administrator,tcenet,etc. I just want to know the password for login administrator in my networked system... :o

Forgotten administrator password [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - I recently changed my password as administrator on my acer aspire notebook - ironically at the prompting of my Norton 360 security programme, advising me of weak passwords! Although I thought I had used a regular (!) password, it does not work and I am unable to log on as administrator (ie...

View more questions Search