Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Holden84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2012, 04:58 AM
    Trying to go red over previously bleeched hair!
    So, I used to have brown hair with bleeched panels (randomly and about inche in width) I decided I wanted to get rid of the blonde and it was starting to look quiet tacky and wanted to go all one colour and had my heart set on a deep red, so I go to my hairdresser which I have been using for the past 6 years and she atempts to do it... it look amazing at first she did warn me that it will take a while for the red to lock against the blonde and will probably bleed out pretty soon so 2 washes later and I had off colour blonde and red hair... I go back get it dyed again and then yep you guessed it 2 washes later and it faded, however my hairdresser went on holiday and the more I washed my hair the lighter my hair got to the point I looked like something out of a cartoon - SOOOOO I bought a box dye Live XXL colour intense.. same as above looked good got washed looked crap... SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME I am just tempted to go to the salon but will they actually be able to get the colour to stick? A friend of mine mentioned going to Sallys and getting Majirogue - would that be anygood is it just a hair dye?

Regards

Anne-Marie
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 06:57 AM
    Unfortunately any shade of red is difficult to keep the colour you want; they all fade back to blond within about a month. Quicker if you are an outdoor person. So, no don't waste your money no matter how much you want red hair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I previously dyed my hair red, how can I bleach it ? [ 0 Answers ]

I died my hair a dark red and tried to blach but only the roots came out blonde and the rest looked orange... is there anyway I can bleach it now to turn it blonde ?

I had my hair dyed brown from bleeched highlights now its gold at roots n uneven [ 0 Answers ]

I had highlights in my hair and then had them dyed red then brown by the hair dresser its now washed up very gold and mousey brown at back very light burnt looking on ends and ginger gold at roots what colour can I put on it without looking 2 dark *** help

My hair has gne red when meant to b dark brown wiv a tint of red! [ 2 Answers ]

*** help! I dyed my hair yday a medium reddish brown and my hair was dark brown/black to start wiv but because I'm naturally blonde my roots had grown and they've turned copper red whilst the rest has stayed dark wiv a very mild tint of red! *** help I need 2 sort this today! Fank u

I want brown hair but my hair is bleeched blonde. How do I go from bleeched blonde t [ 1 Answers ]

I have bleeced blonde hair and I want to dye my hair brown,how do I do this without it going green ?

View more questions Search