Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dwigvija06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2012, 04:51 AM
    Converting b1/b2 visa to f1
    Hi All,

Just to confirm on conversion of B1/B2 Visa to F1, once we get admission in the university then we need to apply for F1 visa (OR) does the universities will accept the admission while we are still in B1/B2 Visa?

Please reply. Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Converting H1 visa to F2 visa [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a quick question regarding my visa status. I went to out of country while I was on H1 visa march 2008 but I entered into US on F2 visa after 2 months. Can I continue to work? Does H1 visa still valid? Thanks for your time Ashwin

Change from B2 visa to F1 visa then to J1 or H1 visa for residency [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Guide me I m n US on B1/ B2 visa for USMLE xm.instaed of going back to india & coming again for hospital interview( more costly )... should I change visa status B2 to F1 ? Afterwords for MD medicine I hv to take J1 or H1 visa.. so how this B2 to F1 change will affect J1 or H1...

How to File Income Taxes When Converting from F-1 to H-1 Visa Status (AtlantaTaxExp) [ 63 Answers ]

To All Who Have Read My Postings On This Issue: After further consultation with NATP, I am making some additional editing changes, which will be in bold red. I have also been referred to a website maintained by a CPA with extensive credentials and experience doing returns for resident and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.