Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Csaba Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2012, 04:41 AM
    Help me find a sci fi movie from 80's 90's please
    Hi,

As a kid I have seen a movie in television and cannot recall the title.

What I remember is:
    There was a football like (american football) thing gathered in a room at an army base at night which suddenly opened and some robotic parts were in it which assembled a machine from everything suitable near it.

Then it started to kill people in the base.

Later on a couple of astronauts travelled to another planet (I guess it was Mars) to a structure like the face on Mars, where they got into this "building" and these robot like "aliens" captured them.

Next they regain contiusness on a spaceship travelling towards earth with a lot of human body parts and these robot human hibrids attack them and I forgot the ending...

I am trying to find out what this was for years now.

Also I remember having seen Martin Sheen or Roy Schneider in it (but not according to IMDB) or that calibre of an actor...

Thanks in advance!
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Jul 30, 2012, 09:32 AM
    Moontrap (1989)
    Csaba Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2012, 11:49 PM
    OMG!! Thanks a lot mate you are a star!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or early 90's sci-fi movie [ 4 Answers ]

All I remember is this monster comes through this house looking for these kids I think. It has a military helmet on and its face is kind of like a skull; the body is really muscular though. If anyone knows, let me know!

I'm looking for a sci fi movie from the 80's 90's [ 2 Answers ]

From what I remember there was a town full of people that went missing so the military (I think) gets called in. They snoop around and discover it seems like everyone just vanished in the middle of what they were doing. The entity is some huge black mass that travels in the sewers and only comes to...

Late 80's early 90's Sci Fi type Movie [ 3 Answers ]

Cannot remember the name of this movie and its driving me nuts. Early 90's late 80's about a bunch of boys at skateboard or rollarskating place Possibly on another plant. And there are like no parents but a really evil woman is in charge and she can do horrible stuff. She has a mirror-type...

Sci-fi 80's or 90's movie title research. [ 2 Answers ]

I remember a movie that I saw when I was young. It is the story of a boy who fall with his wheelchair in the forest. The accident provoke a travel in time towards future. It is back in its family but many years afterwards. Her little brother became older than him. Its family tells him that he had...

80's to early 90's sci fi movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm lookg for a movie I remember seeing when I was younger. It's a sci fi movie, based on Mars I believe. A scientist is bringing a new robot to a Mars mining station to help the two miners that live and work there. But the scientist ends up being a criminal or something and ends up...

View more questions Search