Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    googster37 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2012, 03:54 AM
    Should I have my ears cleaned ?
    I am 75 yrs. Old and have never had ear problems, not even an earache. However I do not hear quite as well. If I have an ENT Dr. clean my ears, whoud this help me hear better? I have never had my ears cleaned. Thank you.
    googster37 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2012, 03:58 AM
    Where do I find the answer to my question?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 04:05 AM
    You have to wait on an answer, these are real people, not a computer answer, and no one is paid to be here, we are all here on our free time and donate out services.

To be honest it is most likely just hearing loss due to your age, over the last years, most likely your hearing is just getting slightly worst every year. This is common with people in their 70's

You can go to a doctor and have them cleaned of course, or do a home remedy to clean, it never hurts to clean the wax build up from our ears.

But most likely you need to have your hearing tested.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cleaned out? [ 0 Answers ]

I drank 4 pints on the night before my random... drank about 8-9 bottle water (16 oz) and rand 4 miles... test was about 15 hours later... would it be out of system?

After the carpet cleaned [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for an after the cleaning solution other than Scotchguard. A friend suggested a product called Amos. Does anyone know where You can get Amos? No Amos and Andy jokes. OK?

Cleaned out? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a checking account with my husband.A doctors office garnished my whole account Leaving it empty.Can they do that without notifying the person name on the account. And also they took my husband disability check?

Ears, ears, ears. When will it end? [ 28 Answers ]

Okay so for those of you that don't remember... Callie started scratching her ears, A lot. She wimpered every time she would scratch them. I bought some ear solution and cleaned her ears and it did not help. I finally took her to the Vet and the Vet said he could not find any signs of earmites...

View more questions Search