Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marvin1972 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2012, 03:15 AM
    How to turn mud to gold
    I tried reverse electroplate with salt water. And got yellow mud.is that the gold and if it is where do I go from here?? Thank u for any help
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 30, 2012, 03:24 AM
    Very funny.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 04:27 AM
    You will need high pressure, nuclear fussion. Currently science can actually make gold from "rock" but it costs 3 times the value of the gold to do so..

This is not the link I wanted, but there was actually a TV special on this last week
    http://chemistry.about.com/cs/genera.../aa050601a.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Already dyed hair (brown/orange) trying to turn it into a gold brown [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I dyed my hair last month opting for a nice brown that would show up a golden brown in the sun. However, it turned out a bit orange. The orange is not as strong as before. Probably because the color faded after washing my hair so many times. So my big dilemma is that I want to stay in the same...

MUD coming up from basement drain... THICK GOOPY MUD! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am almost afraid to ask... does it mean my pipe going out to the cities sewer system is broken if there is thick goopy mud coming up from my basements drain? Some backround... I have had root problems in the past. We have had to use an auger through my main drain about every 2 years to...

My whirlpool gold dishwasher arms won't turn or spray enough. Everything else is OK. [ 0 Answers ]

It fills, heats, runs, drains, but arms are not blocked and do not spin or spray.

Whirlpool Gold dryer GEW9878LW that won't turn on [ 0 Answers ]

My whirlpool recently quit working. I noticed it making a funny noise one week & the next week, it wouldn't start when the button was pushed. The unit is receiving power, isn't tripping the circuit breaker & the light is on when the door is opened. Where is the thermostate located exactly to...

View more questions Search