Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sethie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2012, 03:02 AM
    Adobe flash player problems
    Hi,

For months already Iīm having problems with Adobe Flash Player, some videos I can see and other not at all (for example on Yahoo no video at all can be seen and at Youtube there is no problem what so ever... )
    I keep updating it and did several problems solvings but it just doesnīt work and I have no idea how to fix it. And it is very very annoying.
    When installing Abode, it says itīs OK, but it never changes anything.

Does anybody know what I can do? Thanks
    dell_ratish_c Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 01:00 PM
    Hi,

My name is Rathish and I am working with Dell Social Media Team.
    You have mentioned in the post that you have tried updating adobe flash player and still you are not able to use certain applications like Yahoo messenger.
    Since you have already updated flash player. I request you to completely uninstall flash player from the computer and restart the computer.
    Then please install flash player back on the computer and check if that fixes the issue.
    Also request you to update the latest java available on the website.
    Please also try to watch a video online with a different browser and check if it works or not.

For further help please let me know the system model and the operating system you are using. So that I can help you further.

Thanks & Regards
    Dell_Ratish_C
    Dell Social Media Responder
    ComputerHelpers Posts: 49, Reputation: 3

Aug 8, 2012, 11:29 PM
    Night need to remove old flash then download and install new one

And if youhave an older PC, this disk optimizer works nicely

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adobe flash player [ 3 Answers ]

I purchased a new IMac and I am unable to view videos or play free games on the net. The response is "install adobe flash player", or a plug in is required. I tried numerous times to download adobe flash player and when I finally get to the INSTALL button it's not high lighted thus being unable to...

Adobe Flash Player [ 3 Answers ]

Not sure if this goes here but, Youtube would not let me view videos. It kept saying "go upgrade!" and when I clicked the link it didn't go anywhere. I decided that it was my flashplayer so I went to the adobe site to get the newest version. (10) I downloaded it and a manager window came up...

Adobe Flash Player Problems [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I have a new Toshiba laptop with windows vista on it. I have NEVER been able to view flash movies on YouTube or any other site. When I go to download adobe flash player 9 from the website, it doesn't do anything. I then download it manually and it says it did installed, but when I go see if...

Adobe Flash player [ 13 Answers ]

All right, here it goes; for some reason adobe flash player isn't working anymore on my computer. We had it before, it worked fine. But when I was gone for only two days, flash player was gone, like it won't work anymore... I have tried re-installing it, it keeps saying "installation completed...

View more questions Search