Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keyta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2012, 02:38 AM
    My periods are irregular
    I had sex on my period the whole time I was on it was a vary light flow my period wouldn't come down I had sex when I was ovulating and now its almost aug and my last periiod was June 6
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 04:01 AM
    Sounds pregnant to me, I will assume you are trying to conceive since you are having regular unprotetected sex around the time of ovulation.

So why have you not done a pregnancy test to find out ? Do it first thing in the morning, with the first urine of the day, good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stomach pain , irregular periods, irregular bowels [ 5 Answers ]

I am having irregular periods since 3 years.This year after I got my periods on April 15 after getting on jan, feb and march, I didn't get it after that fr nearly two months.. Then after intake of primolut n, I got my periods on June 19.Its 21st today and I haven't got my periods yet.But for the...

Irregular periods [ 0 Answers ]

I have irregular periods and pcos... I took fertab and glucophage tablets for 3 months till December after consulting a doctor.. I got my periods regularly till January... And in this month (feb) I'm missing my periods.. Is it due to the reason that I stopped taking tablet.. How long does the...

Irregular periods, regular periods, irregular again and no periods? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I am 28, my periods had been irregular since the beginning. But then, after my delivery, my gynec asked me to take contraceptives pills and said it will make my periods regular. After 6 regular periods, I can stop with the pills and get a copper-t. Once my periods were regular, I stopped...

I am suffering from irregular periods and pain during the periods [ 0 Answers ]

I am suffering from this problem since my period started, I suffer from pre-menstrual cramps & cramps-highest on the first day (pain in the lower abdominal , back pain, cold feet, uneasiness, sometimes loose motion, sometimes feel like throwing up) which might continue to the 3rd day(low...

Irregular periods [ 1 Answers ]

I have always had very regular periods, but last November I got a really heavy period. I didn't get my period again for 6 months, but I had spotting the whole time in between. When I finally got my period again it was really heavy again and really painful. Now the same thing is happening and I...

View more questions Search