Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shorty131995 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2012, 01:31 AM
    All the signs of being pregnant
    I have all the signs of being pregnant but I was one day late for my period but I have it now but I also still have all the signs of being pregnant. Could I still be pregnant? Everyone tells me yes but I don't know I'm confused! Please someone help me.
    Sophie_3942 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jul 30, 2012, 02:56 AM
    Its very unlikely that you'll be pregnant if you have your period.
    I'm not saying your defiantly not pregnant. Go and see a doctor I'm sure they'll be able to tell you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 04:33 AM
    If you have your period and it is normal, it is very unlikely you are pregnant.

All the other signs are often caused by worry or wishful thinking of pregnancy, or by other medical issues. Most women have no signs at all, till after they miss their first period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Signs of being pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

I've been having weird feelings every time that'll I eat something I'll get sick but never throw up, I don't really be feeling like I'm pregnant but most of the time I stress out and worry about if I am or not.

Are these sure signs of being pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok well I'm 21. My period has always been normal since the start. Get cramps a couple days before then my period starts. It's always heavy the first day and then lightens to about a medium flow the next 3 days. Well this time I started getting light cramps 2 weeks early. And the flow was light from...

What are the signs of being pregnant ? [ 1 Answers ]

I have missed a few of my periods and when I have come on them it has lasted for 2 days 3 at the most, and been very light. I have felt constantly feeling tired aching sick and have been sick and had cravings for certain food I'm not too sure what these mean if you have any answers or views please...

Do these signs mean that I am pregnant? [ 7 Answers ]

I had sex about a week and a half ago. Me and my boyfriend did it five times with no condom. It was a huge mistake. Then, I started my period five days late. The past couple of days I am really dizzy and nauseous when I wake up. Ever since the sixth grade my period has been the day of or the day...

I have these signs. Am I pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am getting ready to be 17 and I have been feeling really really sick but not really able to throw up, can't eat certain things because it makes me sick, I have hot flashes a lot, and I use the bathroom a lot. Its barely been a week, what is going on?:confused:

View more questions Search