Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jkalmanek Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2012, 10:07 PM
    Cant tell whether muscle or heart pain...
    About every other day over the past couple weeks a sudden sharp pain has occurred in the area right where my heart is. The pain lasts about 5-10 seconds. I would think it's a muscle (I workout everyday so I'm sure I'm susceptible )I but it seems deeper than the muscle, and when I do any type of exercise/workout I experience zero discomfort. Is this something I should be worried about?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 04:12 AM
    I would suggest making a trip to your doctor to get checked out; from what you describe it could be a mild heart attack occurring. These can actually go on for a few days feeling like muscle pain, and then become critical. Is the pain radiating anywhere else, into your neck, your arm? Radiating pain from the chest usually signifies a heart attack and your immediate trip should be to the ER

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Congestive heart failure with pain above waist on right side with rib pain [ 1 Answers ]

What could be the cause of pain or soreness on right side above waist, also shortness of breath

Shoulder muscle pain [ 1 Answers ]

My son is 22 years old and is a wrestler and a weight lifter. He has a lot of shoulder pain but had a MRI Arthrogram that told him the Labrim and Rotator cuff are fine. He has Tendinitis. Someone told me about muscle imbalance and think he is not lifting correctly. He may not be lifting with all...

Si Muscle/Joint Pain [ 1 Answers ]

How does the SI joint/muscle pain happen?

Muscle spasm or heart trouble? [ 2 Answers ]

Lately I've been having these sharp pains going up and down my left side from approx. where my heart is to the bottom of the rib cage. My mother thinks that I'm just having muscle spasms, but sometimes these pains hurt so bad I can barely breath and the pulse every time my heart beats... they also...

Back and Muscle Pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have lower back pain. It bothers the most when sitting to long, When I get up and am quite active it seems affect the upper muscles and get sore. I am not bothered when I lay down or no problem with sleeping? Have you any suggestions? It will even bother between shoulder blades at times!

View more questions Search