Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chick008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2012, 08:34 PM
    So worried!
    I'm so worried I had sex with my boyfriend last night he wore a condom and he pulled out, I was expecting my period in the next 2 days but sometimes it comes earlier, when we checked the condom it was full of blood and then right after I got home I had quite a bit of blood on my underwear I figured I got my period so I put a path on and went to sleep but this morning I went to checked and nothing it stopped , its been a whole day and I still haven't gotten anything what happened? I'm scared I'm suppose to start taking birth control this month but should I start taking it or not?
    nep1999 Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Jul 29, 2012, 09:42 PM
    Well if I'm only a 12 year old boy but know quite a bit I would be concerned too so take a pregnancy test right now and give me the results and ill tell u what to do from there
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 29, 2012, 09:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nep1999 View Post
    well if im only a 12 year old boy but know quite a bit i would be concerned too so take a pregnancy test right now and give me the results and ill tell u what to do from there
    You're advising her to take a pregnancy test a day after having sex? Do you now how pregnancy works? Obviously you don't. That's why 12 years olds shouldn't be answering questions like this. You think you know everything, but you know nothing at all.

To the original poster. It's likely that your period started, and that you're just having an off month. It could also be that your boyfriend was a bit too rough, or you weren't well lubricated during sex which caused some bleeding.

But, if you're having unprotected sex you are raising the chance of pregnancy. Even with protection pregnancy is possible, without protection you're playing Russian Roulette.

Wait until your scheduled period is due. If you miss it, wait a week, 2 is better, then test. Make sure to use first morning urine. If the test is negative, wait until your next period is due. If you miss it, test again or see your doctor for a more accurate blood test. It can take some women months to get an accurate result on a pregnancy test.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am worried [ 2 Answers ]

I have never had this happen I'm 26 ,been with the same sex partner for 5 yrs . We both have been very faithfull to each other.recently my breasts got sore,then I started bleeding heavly with clots ,(small clots). Was on my period for 4 days and suddenly stopped,a week later I had a small...

I'm worried! [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having a hurendous smelling, light brown and sometimes light blooded, discharge from my vagina for the past two weeks. The smell is very strong and nasty. When it discharges I can instantly smell it. This has gone on way past my period and has interfeard with intercourse as well. How...

Should I be worried? [ 1 Answers ]

When I was yonuger I had both the chicken pox and the shingles. Obviously not at the same time but both before I was 10 yrs old. Should I be worried about coming into contact with kids with the chicken pox?

Only 19! Only had sex once! Worried I'm pregnant? VERY WORRIED! [ 11 Answers ]

So I know there are a few other posts like this but I'm just nervous about my situation... about 4 weeks ago I had sex, he had a condom on and I'm on the pill (trinessa), not while he was inside be and before he came he had to take it off because it was rolling down. We were still fooling around...

View more questions Search