Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jocoulombe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2012, 06:19 PM
    Property lines where are they?
    I have a house at Newport NH. I want to know where the property markers are. I cannot find them all.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 29, 2012, 06:30 PM
    Nobody online is going to be able to tell you where your property markers are.

Giving out your address online like that isn't a good idea either.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2012, 08:47 PM
    Go to the courthouse and get a plat of the property. Then start looking for corner markers, possibly rebar pins.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 29, 2012, 08:50 PM
    You may want to use a metal detector if you have not already.

Next when was the property surveyed, do you know there are markers ? For many what markers there were may long be gone.

Have you considered having it resurveyed, if there is a current issue ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Landscaping on property lines [ 4 Answers ]

So I had a retaining wall that fell down onto my neighbors yard due to loose soil. I don't have the money to have it fixed right now but I keep getting harassed by the neighbor so now I'm wondering if since it fell on their side, do I even have to fix it or should it b their problem now? Should I...

Property lines moved. What are my rights? [ 21 Answers ]

I bought a property last year in central Minnesota (Crow Wing County). When I bought the property, I also bought title insurance, which included a plot map showing the approximate locations of the property lines, relative to a detached garage and the house. A year later, the City has decided to...

Where do I get the blueprint of the sewer lines on my property? [ 9 Answers ]

I want to put a deck in my back yard but need to know where all the pipes are in my yard before I drill

Property lines [ 2 Answers ]

We live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. My neighbor has applied for and received a permit to build a fence 4 inches from his and mine property line. He believes that his property is wider by 6 inches and is building his fence six inches into my property that is surveyed and staked by 3 foot long pipes. He...

Fences over property lines for 20-30 years [ 1 Answers ]

Property lines and fences. Owner of vacant lot did not keep up property. Fences were put up to keep weeds and debri from comeing into ajoining lots. Our fence has been up for at least 20 years. In one place it is 1.55 feet over their property line in anther it is flush with the property line....

View more questions Search