Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hank2315 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2012, 02:29 PM
    Blower motor comes on only about half of the time. Makes loud humming noise.
    Sometimes it kicks in and starts turning, sometimes just load hum,and I turn it off. Need help.

Check out some similar questions!

Loud Humming Noise after new blower fan and motor installed in Lennox unit [ 1 Answers ]

I have a G50UH Lennox and the blower fan got wobbly and started thumping and screeching at the end of cycles, so I had a new blower fan, squirrel cage and fan motor installed on Monday. I told the tech it sounded very loud to me and he shrugged and said at least it's not thumping and bumping like...

Blower motor makes humming noise, no run mode [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I have Bryant 394GAD036075 carrier day & night furnace system. This unit was working fine as we start roofing work after that my furnace is not working any more. Problem deatils: Everything comes as per heating cycle, burner goes on and off , blower motor tries to blow but just making humming...

Bryant 395ca, blower won't turn on, but makes loud hum? Is it the motor?orsomethngelse [ 1 Answers ]

Bryant 395ca, blower won't turn on, but makes loud hum? Is it the motor?orsomethngelse

Motor fins for trane XE 80 furnace are bent and makes loud noise.Any idea to stop it? [ 1 Answers ]

Motor fins for the Trane XE 80 furnace seems be bent. It hits the case which is making loud noise. Sometimes the furnace won't start and make humming noise. It seems like motor gets jammed and won't turn. Any idea how to solve this issue?

Blower/Air Handler motor noise. Loud humming. [ 2 Answers ]

We have ~ 1991 Carrier 58sx high efficiency condensing furnace and central AC. Now the air handler is making a loud humming/vibration noise when the fan kicks in (the blower motor for the air handler makes the noise, not the gas furnace/exhaust blower). The serious electrical humm is loudest when...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.