Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2007, 12:48 PM
    Credit cards are fine if you have some self control. They are good for online purchases if they don't take paypal (Amazon). But most people end up thinking of it as another bank account they can use then get screwed over with the interest.

A good thing to do is whenever your about to buy something with a credit card ask if your willing (or can afford to) pay an extra 20% for it, or whatever your interest rate is, if not, then don't use your card.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am being sued by credit card co. [ 35 Answers ]

I am being sued (I guess) by Capitol One. I was served a notice 3 nights ago, to appear on March 1 at 1:30 pm, no court room, just the main address. It says it is a mediation/pretrial conference, but it is confusing. The debt they are listing is a valid debt, the amount is questionable. I through...

Credit card nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

I opened a credit card with my boyfriend. Since he had no credit, they put my name as primary on the account. We were hoping to build him some credit. As the years went by, we broke up. He is now refusing to pay for the charges he made on the account. Can he just walk away ? Am I solely...

Credit card [ 2 Answers ]

Why would a credit card company offer to take a settlement of $4,700 on a debt of $29,000?

I Need Credit Card [ 2 Answers ]

I Need Credit Card To Purchase Some Books

View more questions Search