Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tsmit475 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2012, 10:06 AM
    Who here loves one direction?
    Who loves one direction?

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend says she loves me but tells me that she loves someone else too [ 7 Answers ]

My relationship is about 4 years old. We were kind of living in together. As of lately, I was very busy doing my Thesis in Architecture that I couldn't give my time to my girlfriend though we shared the same room. Meanwhile, she went out to play badminton regularly. Very unfortunately for me, she...

My wife loves her daughter more than she loves me! [ 17 Answers ]

I recently discovered that when my wife (of twelve years) and her adult daughter go with my visiting mother-in-law or a visiting friend, it was not really just "a girl's" Sunday brunch;" I was excluded because my daughter-in-law, who lives nearby but has always avoided me, told her mother (my...

A girl says me that she loves me but at the same time she loves another person also [ 2 Answers ]

A girl says me that she loves me very much but one day I discovered that she is in love with another boy also. What should I do ?

I love a girl who loves me but loves someone else as well [ 7 Answers ]

This girl I have known for a long time now has always said she loves me with all her heart f&a etc. but she got with another lad who she didn't love, they split up when she came to my house for the weekend then a couple days later there back together, she was still telling me she loved me but now...

Hey found an article about first loves and loves in my local paper, might interest you! [ 2 Answers ]

Love Story (from Bournemouth Echo) Might interest you, :P Nothing amazing but its sweet, a book is listed there some may be interetsed in.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.