Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CuriousJane1725 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2012, 06:40 AM
    Itchyness and inflammation down there
    Hello, I'm a 17 year old female and I have a bit of problem, it's something that I've never experienced before and I'm hoping someone can help. About three days ago and all of a sudden I felt itchyness around my clitoris area and on my clitoris. It was very uncomfortable and I scratched it which lead to a very shallow scrape outside my vaginal area, it healed right away. The itchyness comes and goes. Sometimes it's very uncomfortable but I don't scratch I just wipe it with some wet toilet paper or take a cold shower and put some cold water down there. At first it was just itchyness, the next day I noticed some redness and inflammation and today I noticed a white substance on my clitoris and around it. I cleaned it with some wet toilet paper and the whiteness went away but it still itches. About five days ago I finished taking some strong anti-biotics could they have caused this? I took them for seven days three pills a day. But it didn't start until I finished the whole
    Dosage. I also have an anal fissure and I use a special cream for it but I'm sure it didn't cause this because I pay attention to where I apply it and I wash my hands very well and besides, I've just started reusing it and it didn't cause me any problems the first time. It's a new tube too. Extra information: I masturbate about three times a week (using my fingers only which I clean very well before and after) but have stopped since the itchyness started. I eat a lot of fruits not so much vegetables and have doubled my water intake since I had the fissure. I eat normal food no junk food or anything. There is no odor
    Coming from the area, is it possible that this is an odorless yeast
    Infection? I've never had a yeast infection before so I'm not sure what I have. Going to the doctor is not an option since this would be a very awkward conversation to have with my mum. Does anyone know what this is? And if you do, can you please tell me about super simple home remedies that don't require a trip to the supermarket or to the drug store? I would really appreciate it.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 29, 2012, 06:42 AM
    You just finished taking antibiotics? A yeast/thrush infection is very common following a course of antibiotics. Contact your prescribing physician and let him/her know of your symptoms so that they can prescribe a remedy for this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Navel inflammation [ 1 Answers ]

My 4 year grandson had what looks like a pimple that never came to a head about an inch below his belly button area a week ago. Last night it looked the same as it did a week ago. Today there is a one inch wide by one inch long strip of red inflamed skin that has connected to the pimple area. The...

Vaginal inflammation [ 0 Answers ]

Hi from last few months I'm having vaginal dryness, itching and soreness and a cut or burn like feeling and even sometimes I feel that when I pass out my urine I feel little bit left in the urethra and I feel lot of inflammation there and have a urge to go to bathroom very frequently... I consulted...

Itchyness and redness [ 3 Answers ]

What does it mean if you have itchyness and redness at where your underwear line goes?

I have itchyness and bumps [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I really need help I've been so worried the past couple days.. I had sexual intercorse and used a condom however I've been really itchy and have a few small bumps around my vagina . I did shave before I had the intercorse however I've shaved many times and never had these kinds of bumps and...

Gum Inflammation [ 6 Answers ]

My friend has a gum inflammation. What procedure would the dentist go for? He is afraid of what the dentist would say... what do u recommend?

View more questions Search