Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hearod Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2012, 06:02 AM
    Breathing issues
    Hello I'm 19 years old and have been smoking for 5 years. The past 2 years I've been coughing up green yellow and brown mucus often having black stuff and blood sometimes in it. The past several months I've had major shortness of breath and I cannot take deep breaths. I've notice my lymp nodes are swollen and hard and so is my throat. I cannot go to a doctor and have not been able to find my condition online. My chest is in great pain and my back and neck hurt too. I'm currently in tears from the pain and cannot get a descent breath. Please help me at least have an idea of what it is.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 29, 2012, 06:05 AM
    Go to the ER now. Just because you can't find your "condition online" doesn't mean you can't go to a doctor. Doctors don't go online to find diagnoses... that's what they go to medical school for.

If you want to live, you will seek prompt medical attention.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breathing problems [ 1 Answers ]

Icant breath normaly.. feels like there's something in my chest and my neck, I always cough up mucus... almost everyday.. and pain to my chest and my back.. alwayt.. what it is doctor?

Puppy was not breathing at birth then started breathing but had a swollen leg.its wor [ 2 Answers ]

My puppy was not breathing at birth but began and is doing well except his leg was a little swollen at birth and has gotten much worse he is now limping. What could cause this

How to help pug having problem breathing after breathing in water [ 1 Answers ]

My 4 year old female pug sometimes breathes water in when she takes a drink and then has trouble breathing. She hunches over and hacks and snorts and seems in distress. What can I do to help her when this happens and how can I prevent this from happening again,

Difficulty in breathing [ 10 Answers ]

I smoke, and drink large amounts of caffine. At night when I am trying to drift off to sleep I have a terrifying feeling.. on and off for the first hour, it feels like no air is going in my lungs and it feels like my heart stops for around 3 seconds, in response to this horrible feeling I gasp...

View more questions Search