Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toopy7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2012, 10:22 PM
    Please help me lose weight
    I am 12 and I weigh 216 pounds but every time I try to cut down on the junk food but I end up eating the junk food because my family always wants to keep it in the house, when they hide it I end up finding it and I eat a couple of them.How can I keep a good diet without knowing they are in the house?
    hisangel18 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2012, 11:12 PM
    Ok here is how I see it I'm 18 by the way and I myself am trying to lose weight. Here is what you can do 1 stay away from those fatty foods or your not going to succeed. 2 cut tourself from breads and cheese because these like to stick inside u and are harder to digest stick with meats and veggies they are healthy just make sure its not fast food keats becaise I worked in a restaurant and kicked myself after I saw how they cook the food grease grease grease eww hope I helped
    hisangel18 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2012, 11:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hisangel18 View Post
    Ok here is how I see it I'm 18 by the way and I myself am trying to lose weight. Here is what you can do 1 stay away from those fatty foods or your not gonna succeed. 2 cut tourself from breads and cheese because these like to stick inside u and are harder to digest stick with meats and veggies they are healthy just make sure its not fast food keats becaise I worked in a restraunt and kicked myself after I saw how they cook the food grease grease grease eww hope I helped
    sorry about the misspelling I'm using my cellphone
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Jul 29, 2012, 10:30 PM
    I get this problem a lot when I train people. You want to commit but your family doesn't. You have to tell them how the foods are effecting you. Its embarrassing for some kids to say I know. Also at your age you should be on the football field or having a game of tennis. Life is long don't think your problem is here to stay eat right, make friends, play sports.
    Hope you feel better.
    stackin1 Posts: 1, Reputation: -1

Jul 29, 2012, 10:49 PM
    I have try this diet were you can lose 15 ponds in a week.

1.eat 2 eggs in the morning

2.eat 100grams of fish or some chicken for lunch

3.eat a big apple or orange for dinner then run for ten minutes

Good Luck ,Hope It Works For You

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am 16 and I am over weight I weight 216 pounds what can I do to lose weight [ 3 Answers ]

I am 16 and I weigh 216 pounds I want to lose weight I cut down on my junk food and on my sodas and juices I exercise about once a week because I am to busy doing homework but it seems not to work I can't lose weight even if I cut down on all my junk food I need help I want to lose a least 60...

How much good fats can I eat a day in order to keep my weight or lose weight? [ 2 Answers ]

I lost 4kg with a 21 day sugar/carb free diet to break my sugar addiction. After that I've kept really healthy and off sugar and carbs but sometimes I get so hungry like today, I ate 250gr of nuts which have 1200 kcal plus 5 tablespoons full of coconut oil plus 1 1/2 avocados, eggs, chicken and...

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

I need to lose weight [ 1 Answers ]

I am not happy with who I am and I keep saying I have to lose weight and I say I am going to do this and this and I then get tired of it and just stop doing what ever. I always eat to try to make myself feel better and it doesn't work I guess. Can someone help me and give me some tips on this

I want to lose weight [ 5 Answers ]

My name is FrOsT_BiTe, But you can call me chaz. I have a serious problem about my weight issue. I walk every day to and from school (1.5 hours a day of exercise), I walk up an extremely big mountain every second day (40 minutes of walking around it) and I play tennis every Friday (3:00pm till...

View more questions Search