Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buttrfli424 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2012, 10:06 PM
    Free ask a nurse
    I have a sunburn that hurts like a bruise when you touch it. Is this normal?

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a Nurse for Free Now [ 1 Answers ]

Can a male adult who has taken clonidine for a long time still have reactions (emotional highs and lows), from the drug a year later?

Ask a nurse for free [ 1 Answers ]

I am recovering from copd emphasima exasperation and pneumonia, I got a blood clot in my knee that broke and left 7 pulmonary embolisms in my lungs this has been about a month ago. I also suffer from panic attacks and anixty . I am on wariffin I also done the shots. I am taking fluoxetine and...

Ask a nurse for free [ 1 Answers ]

I have been so weak and sick to my stomach headache for about a week now what can I do to feel better?

Ask a Nurse for Free Now? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello I am 37 years of age and I have never had a problem with having a period till now. It is weird I t is like I am having one but its only on one side of my tampon. I startd dec,8th 2011 and stopped 4 days later then started againg the 25th of December, stopped the 12 of jan,12th and I just...

Ask a nurse free? [ 1 Answers ]

I have PCOS and have been going to a fertility doc for awhile now. I was on Litrozol and progesterone suppositories and I found out last week that I was pregnant. I ran out of progesterone and the pharmacy was suppose to mail them to me. It has been 4 days and they haven't shown up yet. I have...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.