Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ck88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2012, 07:36 PM
    Woman issue
    I have been on birth control since I was 18 ( I'm 24 now) I started my period last Saturday night. My periods usually only last about 4 days. It's now sat night ( one week later) I stopped bleeding last night. Had intercourse this morning and started bleeding again. I stopped for a few hours and now I have started again. Im having very mild cramp like pain but other than that no symptoms... Should I be worried? Oh I'm also still taking my pill every night and haven't missed a day in at least 2 months??

Check out some similar questions!

Woman Issue [ 1 Answers ]

I am 19 years old and on the Depo shot. I feel burning and discomfort during intercourse. I also have cramps at times and very light spotting. Haven't been to the doctor yet but wanted to possibly know what's going on with my body before hand.

What is hijab of a woman in front of another woman in islam? [ 2 Answers ]

What is hijab of a woman in front of another woman in islam?? How much is she supposed to cover her self in front of another woman??

Can a woman show her chest in front of another woman in normal circumstances? [ 2 Answers ]

Can a woman show her chest in front of another woman in normal circumstances? Is there any hadees in islam in support of this??

I have a shower issue and venting issue [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 showers in my house 1 downstairs and 3 upstairs. Two of the 3 upstairs have stopped having hotwater in them, shower A is a tub shower combined unit and has no hot water in it, shower B is a shower only with a jetted tub in the same bathroom but not single unit. The shower in B has no hot...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.