Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 22, 2012, 07:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    I am sorry but I had to bookmark that page....
    I keep watching it... over and over and over again. I must like the background music. And it reminds me of when Hula Hoops became popular. Plus, she is pretty darn cute.
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

Aug 22, 2012, 07:54 PM
    I never could get the hang of a hula hoop. I have no coordination is my excuse. She is amazing in what she can do.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Aug 22, 2012, 08:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mogrann View Post
    I never could get the hang of a hula hoop. I have no coordination is my excuse. She is amazing in what she can do.
    YEP... (she is).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking to do commercials [ 10 Answers ]

Live in Chicagoland area Hard working and nothing but time

My boss is sexist [ 5 Answers ]

I've been working at my job for over a year now. It is a locally owned fast-food franchise. During my orientation I was told that I could not work in the kitchen because I'm a woman, and only men are allowed to because they're stronger. (mind you, I just quit my job at McDonalds, where working the...

Sexist Boyfriend [ 12 Answers ]

He thinks that a woman having the same number of partners as a man is more of a whore than he is simply because she is a woman. How do I get him to realize this is unfair, wrong, and sexist?

2 commercials [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I hope someone can help me. I'm looking for 2 commercial clips. I do Presentations for Tahitian Noni Juice and could really use these in my training presentation. The first commercial is this guy who has a nice house, nice family, belongs to a country club and he says that he is in...

View more questions Search