Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Jul 28, 2012, 04:56 PM
    Feeding bread to dogs after ingesting ?
    One of our dogs just threw up some small pieces of hard plastic, the tray that some razors are sold in. And it wasn't my usual chewer so when I found the tray I didn't know it was him until he yacked. I was watching the wrong dog.
    My dogs have never had access to bones so I've never actually had to do this.
    I gave him bread thinking that if it cushions against bone it will surely cushion against this.
    But never having done it I'm just wondering if those who have could tell me the results they had with it. Good, bad or indifferent.
    Luckily he is about 70 pounds, and I am about 10 minutes from an emergency clinic which we will head straight to if I notice anything weird.
    So far he is just as happy and goofy as he always is and ate his supper well, so I'm not so concerned.

Check out some similar questions!

Feeding dogs with kidney failure won't eat [ 1 Answers ]

My 12 year old Sheltie has been diagnosed with Kidney Failure and we had a tough time getting her to eat, well she would eat anything at all, it was well over a week and I was desperate, through trial and error I eventually found that give her homemade chicken broth (boiled down a whole chicken in...

Proper Feeding Plans for Dogs [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering about proper feeding plans for dogs. I wanted to know about how much, and how many times a day I should feed my dog. I don't want him to become unhealthy and chubby, by feeding him too much. But I just want to feed him enough so he can be healthy, happy, and have plenty of...

Feeding amount for dogs [ 2 Answers ]

How much should I be feeding a 90 pound, 9 year old dog?

Feeding bread to cows [ 2 Answers ]

I just wanted to say,bread will kill a cow. Someone fed my two beef cattle a large amount of bread,which they could not digest.Will bread kill any other animal?

When should I start feeding my dogs puppies? [ 1 Answers ]

My dog just had puppies on February 6,2007 but when should I start feeding them real puppy food?they are 19 days old.:eek: :eek:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.