Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jasnae Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2012, 03:57 PM
    Babysitting
    Hi my name is jasnae I'm looking for a baby sitting job because I love to play with kids in do story times with them for the mothers that go out in party ask me to baby sit your child
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2012, 04:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasnae View Post
    Hi my name is jasnae im looking for a baby sitting job because I love to play with kids in do story times with them for the mothers that go out in party ask me to baby sit ur child

Talk to your parents' friends about babysitting.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 28, 2012, 04:49 PM
    This a worldwide site. Please check around in your own community. You might want to call some area churches to find out of they know of any young moms or even old people who could use your help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Babysitting [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 12 years old and I'm desperate to have a babysitting job. I have a lot of experience because I have a baby brother and a baby sister. They do not live with me. By the way I need a job in the area of cooper city, Davie, or Pembroke Pines Florida. Please help me. :) thanks for your time :)

Babysitting [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I don't know how much to get for babysiting.I saw that you have to get $10-$5 but I also Saw the you get $2 for babysitting which one shold I get to babysit.

Babysitting [ 2 Answers ]

Can you tell me how old a child has to be to legally babysit in Ontario

Babysitting ad [ 3 Answers ]

Im trying to write an ad in the local newsparper about babysitting, but I don't know what to write. Please reaspond.

Babysitting ad [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I just wondered how do you make a professional baby sitting ad?:)

View more questions Search