Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Jul 28, 2012, 08:33 AM
    How to get rid of hair-thinning problem, over forehead?
    The hair at the above-forehead i.e. the front has been less earlier but now it is lessening. I am so scared as I love my hair but these hair get less and less. My son is 4-month old (just to indicate that it is post-pregnency). Please suggest me some effective treatment to enhance the growth of hair over my forehead. Otherwise, my hair is lengthy and shining.

There is another question, which is about my son, who is 4 months old. He coughs. I got him to the doctor who suggested some medicines. My best friend told me to give half-spoon honey or ginger abstract to the child, which will also treat his coughs. What should I do?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jul 28, 2012, 09:18 AM
    For the baby, no honey until after one year old!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 28, 2012, 09:29 AM
    What is wrong with the baby that the baby needs something ?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2012, 09:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahani Punjab View Post
    The hair at the above-forehead i.e. the front has been less earlier but now it is lessening. I am so scared as I love my hair but these hair get less and less. My son is 4-month old (just to indicate that it is post-pregnency). Please suggest me some effective treatment to enhance the growth of hair over my forehead. Otherwise, my hair is lengthy and shining.

There is another question, which is about my son, who is 4 months old. He coughs. I got him to the doctor who suggested some medicines. My best friend told me to give half-spoon honey or ginger abstract to the child, which will also treat his coughs. What should I do?

Concerning your hair (which I realize from your other threads is a big concern to you) it could be from changing hormones or it could be a medical problem. See a dermatologist to be sure.

Concerning your son - why would you take him to a Doctor and then ignore the Doctor's advice, unless your friend is a Physician.

Children under 2 should NOT be given ginger and should NOT be given honey.

Please research before you give anything to your child and I'd definitely ignore the advice of this "friend."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thinning hair [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 23 year old female and my hair is thinning. Both my mother and my grandmother have very thin hair. My gfrandmother even wears wigs and hairpieces. I don't want my air to get as thin as theirs. Is there anything that I can do to prevent my hair from getting thinner or get back lost hair?

My hair is thinning [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a male,and the front of my hair is thinning as I used to have very thick hair... I still have the full hair line but just going thin in the front... now is there anything I can make it thick again... it really does bother me so any kind og suggestions,or help would be great

Can dying your hair darker cause hair thinning or loss? [ 2 Answers ]

Can coloring your hair cause it to thin? I have had significant thinning, maybe 20% and it not only seemed to start a year and a half ago when I first started to color my hair, but I noticed more loss right within a few days of having it colored. I haven't had it colored now for about 3 months, and...

Thinning hair [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything I can do about thinning hair? I used to have the thickest hair out of all of my friends and now I have to use the tiny rubber hair ties because my hair is so thin. Every time I brush or straighten my hair I lose so much of it and I have so many stray hairs on top that it looks...

View more questions Search