Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barbjudd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2012, 08:33 AM
    Have a photo looking for a name
    I'M been talking to this person on Yahoo messenger and he say his name is Robert Williams I would like to find out if he telling me the truth or not, I would like to no if this man is for real or not,he keep ask me do you love me,I need to no for sure if he is real?And if he not telling me the truth I want to find out what the person real name is Thank you so much Barbara Judd
    mike 165278 Posts: 168, Reputation: 7

Jul 28, 2012, 08:35 AM
    Have him send a pic of his current ID... How can u love him if you don't believe he is who he says he is. Also try running his name and state in Spokeo.com
    joey4029 Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2012, 08:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by barbjudd View Post
    I'M been talking to this person on yahoo messenger and he say his name is Robert Williams i would like to find out if he telling me the truth or not, I would like to no if this man is for real or not,he keep ask me do you love me,i need to no for sure if he is real?And if he not telling me the truth i want to find out what the person real name is Thank you so much Barbara Judd
    How did you two meet?

Why don't you meet in person? In a safe public place of course

Make sure he doesn't ask for any money to get out of trouble or to come see you
    Not one dime!
    A scam is possibly brewing here

I have no idea how to find out the identity of this person

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you do this to a photo? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I've been trying to figure this out for so long. There will be a picture at the bottom for an example. I was wondering how you could make it look like there are more then one you in a picture? LikeVVV He's not a twin (obviously, if you know who he is), but I don't understand how you can make...

GIMP2 photo manipulation--Need to modify text [labels] from a saved photo image. [ 0 Answers ]

GIMP2 photo manipulation software Is there an easy way to modify text on a photo image that was saved with the labels on it. Thanks.

Photo Programs and Photo Problems [ 2 Answers ]

I have Adobe Photoshop 5.5 and some other photo programs on my computer. I have a lot of photo files I am attempting to crop and edit using these programs. When I open a file (usually in JPeg) it displays the photo all pixilated and distorted, with portions of the image jumbled around or...

Where oh where can he be?I only have a photo [ 9 Answers ]

Well it is simple or maybe not so simple.I have a picture of someone and I would like to find him.It might be the needle in the haystack situation but I have to try.Has anyone had any luck in this sort of thing.

View more questions Search